Dubai International Mator Show 2011

Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Dear Almost 4x4 members,

Good afternoon, I hope you're doing great.

While I was surfing the internet as usual, checking the motor show events in U.A.E. I found Dubai International Motor Show 2011 event which will take place in Dubai World Trade Center from 10-14 November 2011.

I spoke to the Management earlier regarding showing individuals' Motors, for all those who are interested, basically they replied as it's for Cars' Dealers in U.A.E exclusivly but still individuals may have the chance to display their own Motors if the Managemet approves this, which is still under prrcess.

The clear idea will be shown as positive or negative answer within the next 3 weeks, so you may contact the Management as suggested to me earlier regarding displaying your own cars, if interested.

A brief about Dubai International Motor Show

Dubai International Motor Show is the largest and most established motoring event in the Middle East, welcoming over 100,000 motoring enthusiasts and trade professionals from across the MENA and South Asia regions.

From concept creations to global launches, the evolution of the motor industry in the Middle East has been fuelled by the Dubai International Motor Show for 22 successful years.

Opening Times

Thursday 10 November
9 am - 5pm

VIP & Press Morning
5 pm - 10 pm

Public Opening

Friday 11 November

3 pm - 10 pm

Saturday 12 November
11 am - 10 pm

Sunday 13 November
11 am - 10 pm

Monday 14 November
11 am - 10 pm

Official Event Website http://www.dubaimotorshow.com/

For more information, please contact:

Marketing Team

Lynda McWalter
Marketing Manager

Tel: + 971 4 308 6219
Lynda.Mcwalter@dwtc.com

BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

:045:thnx basha for this post, it will be a great show for who are interested in car show and for who want to get a new ride ;P :045: i hope thay accept showing our modified cars and our ideas, anyway all the best guyz:340:
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[LEFT]thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannx mokhalalaaaate basha:045:[/LEFT]
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

My pleasure guys! I hope to seen all of us displaying our cars as one club...