Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition 2011 (ADIHEX)

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello almosters

Someone was asking about the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition 2011 ... and for the people who never heard a bout it ... It is an exhibition about hunting and offroading ... so if you visit it ... you may find something you need for your car or camping ... I'm going to add it to our club's calendar too to remind you about it ....

Best Regards

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/marshal/shampic/ADIHEX.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Amazing exhibition, Once I visited and love to buy alot of stuff there. nice guns and knives and alot of hunting gears.
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[LEFT]nice i hop if i can visit[/LEFT]
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Great place to stock up on adventure stuff.......wish we could by the guns too......am going to get some airguns for my kids this time
birrdog

Are we adding guns and knives to the essential equipment for Off-roading - things are going to get very exciting
Looks very interesting though so I will try and get along :)))
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

I wanna buy shot gun and to send it to my country, if someone can help me for the export?
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;5965]I wanna buy shot gun and to send it to my country, if someone can help me for the export?[/quote]
I know some guys trafficking with guns, but little bit a bigger caliber as your intention. Maybe you remember that I was in Ukraine for 5 years... Shall I introduce you to them?
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;5978]I know some guys trafficking with guns, but little bit a bigger caliber as your intention. Maybe you remember that I was in Ukraine for 5 years... Shall I introduce you to them?[/quote]

No marshal I need shotgun for ducks only to be specific hehehehehe. I will buy some nice hunting knives this time.
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

nice abu salim
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=Duck Commander;5965]I wanna buy shot gun and to send it to my country, if someone can help me for the export?[/quote]

They don't sell to expats...have to be a GCC national to buy arms / ammunition in the UAE