Advance
Advance

3.6 litre V6 yasalam big body wo 3.6 shall i kill myself with water gun

LOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Bin Hamdan
Club Member
Club Member

its 3.6 with 285 HP :D .. something amazing
will be FJ killer .. lighter with more power and tourqe engine .. same engine on charger and other dodge v6 cars and you can test drive the new engine on dodge cars till the new JK will be available and you can go for it.
we've visited trading enterprises and they think that the price will not be increased more than 4000 AED.
sandmonkey

[quote=Bin Hamdan;6148]its 3.6 with 285 HP :D .. something amazing
will be FJ killer .. lighter with more power and tourqe engine .. same engine on charger and other dodge v6 cars and you can test drive the new engine on dodge cars till the new JK will be available and you can go for it.
we've visited trading enterprises and they think that the price will not be increased more than 4000 AED.[/quote]

Will make an amazing Wadi Beast I think... But for the desert for me its the FJ all the way any given day :048:
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

I was waiting for this model long time,, I like the new interior design.
Bin Hamdan
Club Member
Club Member

I don't know why the other 3.6 wrangler post was deleted
but here we go
find out the diffrence between stock 2012 and tuned 2011 JKs .. with lazy launch by 2012 JK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fm1hPQWNrE

regards
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

As the discussion is about the Wrangler, i have a question: I have driven a friend Wrangle in the desert on 4HI and actually it what really disappointing :054::046:but when I switched to 4 LO the car was very explosive :027::045:, now when he got the car he was told by the dealer NOT to drive the car on the 4LO gear as it will consume his clutch !!! the triggering question is: if not driven on 4LO how do you drive the CAR?????????????
:022::022:
:032:
and by theway the car was manual not even automatic...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;6508]As the discussion is about the Wrangler, i have a question: I have driven a friend Wrangle in the desert on 4HI and actually it what really disappointing :054::046:but when I switched to 4 LO the car was very explosive :027::045:, now when he got the car he was told by the dealer NOT to drive the car on the 4LO gear as it will consume his clutch !!! the triggering question is: if not driven on 4LO how do you drive the CAR?????????????
:022::022:
:032:
and by theway the car was manual not even automatic...[/quote]
Around A53, Big Red or Pink Rock are not places that require driving any car on 4L. 4L shall be used only in emergency situations, like getting out from stuck, ditch or be pulled by other car. Driving on 4L permanently will not destroy the clutch, who ever told this does not understand the cars at all, but it will tend the car to be slow, where you can challenge the dune with speed and accurate steering.
4H is the right mod and learn how to use terrain to get your car momentum and learn how to read the dunes to get the momentum and not to fight the gravity. All driving is based on physical principles, which we learned in elementary school from Mr. Isaac Newton.

F = m x a, where
F= force
m = mass
a = acceleration

Mass is always constant (unless to take 4 passengers into your car or any other variable load), so the force is dictated by 'a', however against 'a' is playing 'g', which means gravity.

From my experience Wrangler, depends on the model is second or third gear car in the dunes. It means you have to have the right gear at the right place, otherwise it leads to catastrophe :005:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;6528]Around A53, Big Red or Pink Rock are not places that require driving any car on 4L. 4L shall be used only in emergency situations, like getting out from stuck, ditch or be pulled by other car. Driving on 4L permanently will not destroy the clutch, who ever told this does not understand the cars at all, but it will tend the car to be slow, where you can challenge the dune with speed and accurate steering.
4H is the right mod and learn how to use terrain to get your car momentum and learn how to read the dunes to get the momentum and not to fight the gravity. All driving is based on physical principles, which we learned in elementary school from Mr. Isaac Newton.

F = m x a, where
F= force
m = mass
a = acceleration

Mass is always constant (unless to take 4 passengers into your car or any other variable load), so the force is dictated by 'a', however against 'a' is playing 'g', which means gravity.

From my experience Wrangler, depends on the model is second or third gear car in the dunes. It means you have to have the right gear at the right place, otherwise it leads to catastrophe :005:[/quote]

I agree with you on all the above, but i dont know if you have tried to drive a wrangler or not but what i have seen from my expirience driving the car that 4H is not fruitfull and even the simple dunes causes an issue to the car. I have tried different gears on different situation and still wondering.....:022: but when you drive a nissan or a toyota even with an autimatic gear the response of the car is totally different and you will fill more response...