Jeep Wrangler Pentastar V6 2012

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;6539]I agree with you on all the above, but i dont know if you have tried to drive a wrangler or not but what i have seen from my expirience driving the car that 4H is not fruitfull and even the simple dunes causes an issue to the car. I have tried different gears on different situation and still wondering.....:022: but when you drive a nissan or a toyota even with an autimatic gear the response of the car is totally different and you will fill more response...[/quote]
I had on my mind the Wrangler which is in top conditions with its performance. If there is a slight problem, then you cannot generalize it. Of course I did drive Wrangler and the car was excellently driving all the dunes on second gear, where with my Pathfinder would be driving only 1st gear.
On the other hand you would need to get opinion from other Wrangler experienced drivers, but I'm quite sure, that none of them is driving 4L.
zeemmee

Have done areas like A53, Big Red or Pink Rock, with 15-18 psi with stock tj 06 Auto,(minimum mods) with just keeping in "D", Did not require low at all.
Case to Case basis maybe?:032: