My Voice

blue eye
Advance
Advance

Dear Marshals & Members,

During our few trips i was so happy helping the team in rescuing and advising the drivers but i had a feeling that some of the team members are not happy with my voice. so allow me to start by saying that this is my nature i am not shouting at all. first i have no right to do that and second we are friends and we have respect for each other. i am use to open spaces :033: so dont judge me on my high volume and i think its useful when there is no radios around. i would love to see all of the members in safe drive with a big smile and great feedback.
Best regards
blue eye
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

To tell you the truth, trips with you are always great and full of smiles. No one is having any issue but really everyone love you so much for your help and alot of smiles.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Blue eye

I think most of the locals have the same problem HIGH VOLUME .. I sometimes say the same as you .. Especially far Asian people they have very quite voice unlike us ... Some of the when they see us talking they think that we were fighting :) .. Well the good news that in Europe there is a nation like us ... The Italians have high voice too .. So we are not ALONE :)

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Indy

Blue Eye.. please don't change a thing - we love you the way you are..!! It wouldn't be fun if you were quiet.. we enjoy a lot with you around :) God Bless..
Sam

Saba7o Blue Eye ........
Dont even think about that, as the friends said ,, we all like you the way you are ..... :045:
Best regards ..
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

[CENTER]Hey Blue Eye...

Your voice is great! no issues with that...just keep it the same, and enjoy! :backflip:
[/CENTER]
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hehehe......... Blue eye already know the response he will get..... But just to enjoy and see how many people love and admire him he posted this voice thread,lolz

you are great man and now with old man emu you are the greatest.
Sam

[quote=Duck Commander;3650]Hehehe......... Blue eye already know the response he will get..... But just to enjoy and see how many people love and admire him he posted this voice thread,lolz

you are great man and now with old man emu you are the greatest.[/quote]

:045::045::045::045::045::045:
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

انا عارف مشكلتك وعندي حلها
مشكلتك انك تسوق نيسان وصوته وايد خفيف
الحل خدلك جيب وخلي عنك هالسوالف لووووووووووووووووووول
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

يابو خالد
كلام صقر مزبوط بالاضافة طنش تعش تنتعش ويلي بتكلم عليك بكون مقهور ومش جايب ربع صوتك
على راسي بو خالد والله والنعم فيك يعني