Driving with friends VS Driving with a club

Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wow Shamsi I believe you can write a book on Off Roading .Awesome words Great assessment Higher knowledge MashAllah 1000% you are right

I think that's all because of your attitude how you deal with people you make them feel special .people cant stay on the place where no one respect them or everyone ignore them
All the human are hungry for love & respect & care on the last comes "Fun"

Actually there is no meaning of Fun if we all don't love & care each other at equality basis .

I found that how much some one is new in our group you care them more & slowly slowly when they nearly ready to fly on their wings you back up to hold some other newbies

that's the reason our group is increasing day by day

well not only you all of our Marshals
I feel free to call them any time to ask any silly question & they answer very kindly :021: Lamboo is on top :045:

In short You you are right Shamsi the desert driving before was just horrible any time any where anything can happen to me but i didn't know. well god saved me to learn the right & safe way of desert driving to enjoy
:047: Safe Driving
Fat Rabbit

Hi all,

I've been only on two drives with the club, this Friday at the Jeep Jamboree will be my third. I've driven with friends a few times last year. Major difference between the two...

With friends... we dont have any direction!! We go into the wild and explore by ourselves.. and try to go to familiar places only and not too deep into the desert, lest we get lost. With friends, if we get stuck, its like the blind leading the blind. We may have fancy recovery equipment but very little knowledge or experience how to use them. With friends, as someone on the thread rigthly said, if someone backs out at the last moment, the whole trip is cancelled. And with friends, the chanes of getting lost is hugh.

With a club on the other hand, in my two drives I learned, we take care of each other. I am not responsible for the person in front of me, rather, I am responsible for the person behind me, to make sure he's still coming behind me. With a club, everything is so professional, organsied and systematic - the three ingredients critical to safety in the desert. I had a flat tyre in my second drive... there were members who came to my rescue immediately and re-inflated it. Without them, I perhaps would have changed the tyre! Hanging out with the pros is not only a fun filled experience,but as Bu Salem rightly said, we learn in every drive. And the Sweepers.. wow, what a brilliant idea.. they ensure no one gets left behind.

Its great to have joined the almost4x4 family. It is indeed a family. And thank you to all the marshals and members who make this experience truly outstanding.
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Mubz

I couldnt agree less, From my personal experience, I am not very out going person in nature but I dont hesitate to introduce myself to new people and believe it or not, Joining Almost4x4 was one of the best things I did in Dubai, only been here for less than 8 months but it feels like I've known everyone for ages, I've met so many friends and so many great people that I can count on anytime, which feel great that is why I call it my 2nd Family :)

Allah Bless Almost4x4 and everyone in the Family
Maddie

[quote=Mubz;29313]I couldnt agree less, From my personal experience, I am not very out going person in nature but I dont hesitate to introduce myself to new people and believe it or not, Joining Almost4x4 was one of the best things I did in Dubai, only been here for less than 8 months but it feels like I've known everyone for ages, I've met so many friends and so many great people that I can count on anytime, which feel great that is why I call it my 2nd Family :)

Allah Bless Almost4x4 and everyone in the Family[/quote]

My few drives with almost4x4 has taught to better interact with people. but still, i have difficulty in going up to somebody and introducing myself. please guys dont think of me as rude :thumbsup:
Maddie

Chief
Muhittin

the time management and accuracy is not available while you are going with friends, especially if they plans to take their wives with then, as drivers will keeeeeep waiting in the car for a half an hour waiting for their wife to get ready and get down.:045:

[IMG]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/bored-ma ... 185717.jpg[/IMG]
Maddie

[quote=Muhittin;34272]the time management and accuracy is not available while you are going with friends, especially if they plans to take their wives with then, as drivers will keeeeeep waiting in the car for a half an hour waiting for their wife to get ready and get down.:045:

[IMG]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/bored-ma ... 185717.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
I like it ... lol
vimal

Drive with friends: Hard way to Learn
Drive with Almost 4x4Club: Smart & safe way to Learn...
i have wasted last 6 years in dubai, without finding the Almost 4x4 club....
Now i found it...
2014 is really nice year to me.
bulino
Club Member
Club Member

Dear Bu Salem,

Thanks for sharing those points. Honestly, I used to prefer driving with friend rather than joining people which I don’t know. However, after joining my first off-roading group with Nissan Adventures I did enjoy it and met new people including Crew, Marshals and Leaders.

I am excited to be a member of this family and looking forward to join my first off-roading with you guys soon. :in love:

Also, I assure you on the first off-roading I join you would consider me to be at least an intermediate.

Regards
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION], your words are amazing. but I had a different approach in this matter. instead of either driving with friends or with a club, I gathered my friends and we joined your club :048::048:.