Which cycling track and day suit you the best?

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi everyone,

To plan cycling events and make it accessible to all. I would like to invite you to select your favourite cycling track from the suggested list. And which day suit your schedule to ride?

Thank you a lot,

Momo
elena

Hi [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] and everybody! I liked the idea of a place where one can have a bike for rent. I like cycling, but i do not have a bike.. So if a ride is planned in one of places with bike rental available i would love to join! cheers.. elena
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=elena;42517]Hi @momo and everybody! I liked the idea of a place where one can have a bike for rent. I like cycling, but i do not have a bike.. So if a ride is planned in one of places with bike rental available i would love to join! cheers.. elena[/quote]

Hi Elena,
  • Al Khawaneej walking and cycling park provides good mountain bikes for rent, pretty much similar to the ones we are using.
  • Al Warqaa 3 are renting as well, but they are city bikes and not a lot of choices.
  • Dubai Autodrome are renting road bikes which might need some training to ride it easily.
I have no further information yet about the other places

Our next trip will be in Al Khawaneej, it will be announced very soon. I hope to see you there.

Regards,
bijubs

Dear Team ,

Nice idea to choose choice of own, let us built a "Team almost 4x4".
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] I really like this initiative, but I can't join because of the weather. :TT TT: When the weather gets better I will get a bike and join, but for the meantime I might join by renting a bike
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys, remember to post your preferences on the poll above!
elena

Hi [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION]! Thank you for reply! I m travelling now for two weeks, but I ll be following your posts and join you as soon as..
Greetings to everyone!
elena