tell me your Fav off-road car, and why I shouldn't get it?

Maddie

[quote=Defragmantor;32802] the farmers edition land cruiser pickup truck [/quote]

Someone just redefined the Bu Shanab :mah (chilling):

Farmers drive a Land Rover my dear :disappearing:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Adnan;32777]Good question bro,nonetheless Rubicon's diff locks, most of the Jeep models features are similar to each other,however,there are also some mechanical features are limited to M/s RUBICON such as but not limited to:

In term of Mechanical:
Rock-Trac Part-Time 4WD System
4.10 Axle Ratio
Next Generation Dana® 44 heavy duty solid front axle has a larger ring gear, stiffer and stronger housing, and larger pinion bearings to handle added torque requirements. Dana is a registered trademark of Dana Corporation.

Tru-Lok Front and Rear Axles
In term of suspension
Performance Suspension whereas Sport has Normal Duty Suspension

Other featuers
17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Polished Mineral Gray Wheels
LT255 / 75R17 BSW Off-Road Tires

In term of off road performance:
Electronic Front Sway Bar Disconnect
Rock Rails
[/quote]

Thx for the info Adnan..now lets go to reality..I have right now 4.56 and a friend of mine is having 4.11..we're both are happy with the performance but if you compare it to the petrol consumption on the road it's too much..unless if you are driving on eco.
I recently drove a friend's car..It's 4 door JK sport 2014..3 inch lifted with 17 tires..from pink rock to super bowl I was on 2nd or 3rd gear..I didnt need to shift to 1st much..It's more than enough I guess and the rest of the options are just waste of money
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Yoghybear;32766]Stay on a truck Armin, I would suggest the Toyota Tundra[/quote]

That or you can look at the Tacoma, it comes on v6 4L engine.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I never had the same car twice in my life, or almost even didn't have same brand, love to explore.
so as much as I love trucks more than anything else, I'm going to take a brake from it FOR NOW.

Even tho I can get a great offer from Nissan, I had bad experience with it when my axle broke while I was driving 1km. I know it was my bad luck, but it sticks to ones head.
Also the salessss people did not treat me well, they kept insisting that I can not afford it by there reaction, and they kept trying to figure me out by asking what I do more than once.!!

so I decided this.
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. WHY:

I need the Large Space. (Unlimited)
I do go to the mountains. ([CENTER]Rock-Trac) ([/CENTER]Electronic Front Sway Bar Disconnect)
I need Music, GPS ([CENTER]Alpine [/CENTER][CENTER]Premium Sound System)
it comes already with ([/CENTER]Dana 44 Heavy Duty Axle)
[CENTER]4.10 Axle Ratio sounds like more power :D[/CENTER]
Warranty is to 5 years, I'm sure I will change the car almost by then

The Wheels I will change, will keep or sale later
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;32812]I never had the same car twice in my life, or almost even didn't have same brand, love to explore.
so as much as I love trucks more than anything else, I'm going to take a brake from it FOR NOW.

Even tho I can get a great offer from Nissan, I had bad experience with it when my axle broke while I was driving 1km. I know it was my bad luck, but it sticks to ones head.
Also the salessss people did not treat me well, they kept insisting that I can not afford it by there reaction, and they kept trying to figure me out by asking what I do more than once.!!

so I decided this.
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. WHY:

I need the Large Space. (Unlimited)
I do go to the mountains. ([CENTER]Rock-Trac) ([/CENTER]
Electronic Front Sway Bar Disconnect)
I need Music, GPS ([CENTER]Alpine
PremiumSound System)
it comes already with ([/CENTER]
Dana 44 Heavy Duty Axle)
[CENTER]4.10 Axle Ratio sounds like more power :D[/CENTER]

Warranty is to 5 years, I'm sure I will change the car almost by then

The Wheels I will change, will keep or sale later
[/quote]

I like you more now armin ...... i like the rubicon but the add ons dont really count that much for the additional cost .......

id still reinforce my axles even if had the D44's ...... 3:73 gear ratio of the new 3.6l v6 vvt pentastar engine is more than enough and will conquer any climb in liwa even with big 33" or 35" tires ........ i like the rubicon rims but you can find nicer looking 17" wheels from method, pro comp or xd concept .....

GPS .... the Navtech latitude and longitude settings are set in a format that the other Garmin devices will NOT recognize .... you need to google the convertion method for every point to input the same

it is cool to have all the other perks of the rubicon but only if you had the money for it ...... its a jeep .... YOU WILL MODIFY IT

plus i have a really nice friendly agent in trading enterprises who can finish the deal for you in 4 days ...... (like mine)
Go for manual gear:grin:
FSL

@ armin...
which color?
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi Armin

The D44 front axel has the same axel tube and outer C's as the D30.

You should still reinforce the D44.

regards
Paul
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Looks like there is no rubicon unlimited in dubai. Only 2 doors
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Not sure about color. Easy color is black. But I like to look different too
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Looks like there is no rubicon unlimited in dubai. Only 2 doors
Not sure about color. Easy color is black. But I like to look different too
only have sport unlimited. Manual. Red white or Anvil
Or I wait till march 3 and get automatic.

Hmmm
I love manual. As all men do. But I'm worries I get tiered of it :(