Xplore UAE

admin

Dear Xplore UAE participants,

Greeting from Arabian Automobiles Co. & ENOC!

First and foremost we take this opportunity to thank you for your support and participation for the past couple of years during our popular & Guinness Record Holder event ‘Xplore UAE’.

We are pleased to inform you that the sixth edition of Xplore UAE is scheduled to happen on 28th February 2014, exploring new areas in UAE. It is our privilege to extend you an invitation, as a priority participant, to register and secure your place with us ahead of the official announcement.

The registration and payment can be done at our Nissan showroom, Deira branch from today 28th January – 4th February (excluding Friday & Saturday). We will announce when to you can collect the Xplore UAE kit at a later date.

Registration fees:

Adults – AED 320

Children below 12 – AED 170

All payments can be made by cash or credit cards
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Sridhar

Hi Sir,

I have also received the invite from Xplore UAE although I have not participated in their earlier drives. I was wondering whether I would be able to participate, given that I have no previous offroading experience (I have read a lot of useful posts on this forum and am assuming that I have gained some theoritical knowledge on off-roading and I have also registered for my first CM drive this Friday). Would you recommend Xplore UAE trip to new drivers like me?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
cyanide

What is Xplore UAE is it like GNFD?
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

somethinig like GNFD but organized by Nissan
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=cyanide;32518]What is Xplore UAE is it like GNFD?[/quote]

[quote=strawb;32519]somethinig like GNFD but organized by Nissan[/quote]

Although it is by Al Rostomani but still open for all cars not Nissan only :like:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills