A minute of silence ..... for BIG RED

Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm really sorry to hear that and I'm glad you are safe..u were driving alone or with some friends?
Mubz

Really sorry to hear what happened but glad you are ok hope you will be in sand soon

Stay Safe stay blessed.
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sorry to hear the bad new:ouch...it hurts:, R I P Big Red ! Glad you are safe and see you soon with the new toy !:yo !:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad you came out of it fine ben.

Cheers and take it easy
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

Baseball is like driving, it's the one who gets home safely that counts. ~Tommy Lasorda

Material things can be replaced no matter how expensive they are but YOU are not. Your FJ "Big Red" just finished he's part and mission in your life... by saving you. Be thankful and I am glad you are safe :have a nice day:
Alok708

Hi Bro,

At the cost of repetition, I too would say that 'Thank God you are safe'.

As they say 'If you lose, dont lose the lesson'. So I bet you are an even better offroader now. Wish you all the best and hope to see you in action again.

Cheers!
Alok
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Glad to hear that you are safe. RIP to the vehicle.
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

God grace, you are safe. I hope insurance will pay for the car. I gone through the same situation one year before. See you in the sand soon Bro
fida
Advance
Advance

Hello my friend. I am glad that you are fine after this horrific accident. You are right. We all should get a lesson from this I am not going to give any lecture or statement on what we should avoid and what we shouldn't but one thing for sure that we should learn from not only our own mistakes but also from such tragedies. Good thing that you decided to publish this as a lesson for all of us. I sicerely hope that you will come out of this shock and we will see you flying high same as before but taking only calculative risks. Ben, you are one of the best driver I have driven with and this incident will only make you even better. Come on buddy , come out of this shock and we will drive soon on all the high dunes together.
Bomolin
Intermediate
Intermediate

BR you just broadcast your community spirit by publishing your experience among all almosters, it will help others to realize how serious and complicated could turn the situation in a matter on seconds during a nice and pace full trip.

It is very easy to say to keep driving after such an experience, however is talking to you someone who roll over on road 12 times as per police report with only 19 years, and till now still enjoying even I decided some time ago to join almost community.

I´m sure we will see you soon,

keep the sand flying