"After a great drive with your favourite club, what do you do to your car? "
This topic may already have been covered before, but for me the question came from a previous lack of knowledge of what goes on under the bonnet/hood!
- Pump up your tyres, and turn off 4WD
- For me, remember to replace the airbag fuse
- If you've had a pop-out , go and get the sand taken out of the tyre
- Test the brakes work
- Open the bonnet/hood
- Look inside!
- Clean the sand out of the air filter (yes I'm now good at doing this!)
- Check the coolant level in the radiator
- Check the oil level
- When having my car pressure-washed at the garage, they sprayed water into the chassis (through the holes) and several Kilos of sand came out! (Definitely worth doing occasionally to save weight)