Hatta Pools

Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

I will be thankful if some one provide latest information about Hatta Pools.I want to have a family trip from dubai to hatta pools.Shortest root with coordinates.Thanks.
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am sure someone will share the coordinates...But just FYI, there is a check post and you need to carry your emirates ID for all, if you have visitors along you will need to carry their passports and visa copy.
delta83
Advance
Advance

U follow same route from al badayer until madam roundabout, take second exit, straight to hatta, once near hatta fort round about turn right towards the village , i dont remember quiet well but there s a left turn with sign post to the check point, need emirates id or passport , after check point it s one way with new sign as road is under construction now, check google maps for coordinates type hatta pools ;)
Maddie

Three checkposts, when entering Wilayat Mahdah and when exiting, one before entering the trail.
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

I thing the pools might flooded so be cautious. And the road are not trust worthy. Some areas roads also will get flooded and u will stuck up in that area. I hope I have a gpx file I will upload it to you once I found it
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi

This may help.....

N24 42.827 E56 11.090

Regards
Paul