One couple and one car - which one should take it?

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Ok girls and boys, let's cause some controversy in our forum!

We are having our first Ladies Drive (Pink Scorpion) this weekend and of course we have several couples of members who only have one off-road car, and much to my regret, 3 simultaneous drives!
So... which one should take it? Let's assume that both the male and female members are Club Members/Newbies, because for experienced ones like Fida/Hiba and Camel/Neha, we already know that the girls should take it :015:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well, i don't have any SHE to take my vehicle, but i want the "extra brownie points":015:
Mubz

well in my opinion it should be her turn since the idea behind is to let her face the music aswell you never know it can come handy anytime.
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

The boys driving every weekend and sometimes during the week. For God sake, just give it to wifey for couple of hours. You might be lucky and the ride is still in working condition for an afternoon run:011:
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys & girls

It is a dedicated girls drive. Why would you hog the car for a regular drive...... Now if it was Liwa....we would have something to discuss.

regards
Paul
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi Guys

It is the first dedicated girls drive. Why hog the car for your regular drive....... It's not to Liwa. That would be different.

regards
Paul
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

guys don't fall for the trap, I still didn't get my brownie :P
ladylienka
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well... suppose we talk especially about this Friday's ladies drive.... so "She Should" it is.... Regarding other drives - COIN seems as a good suggestion :011:
Humanfaith

Let us be fair. HE should :007:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=pwood;23320]Hi guys & girls

It is a dedicated girls drive. Why would you hog the car for a regular drive...... Now if it was Liwa....we would have something to discuss.

regards
Paul[/quote]

totally agree

this weeks drive is not the Liwa, Sweihan or some other virgin sand in the middle of nowhere drive ......

let the ladies have a go at it ...... the more she would understand and issue you an exit visa for your thursday camp and friday morning or afternoon drives ......