Slovakia

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Yoghybear;22629]Never been there, even if not too far from Switzerland, btw I have very good memories about one of my favorite sports, ice hockey, still remember Holecek and Dzurilla, Hilinka, Nedomansky and Stastny.....my God, what a players!!!!
At that time Ceska Repulika
and Slovenska Repblika where one country.......long time and another history
[/quote]

Good memories, now the second Stastny generation is already playing KHL and NHL ...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ace84;22613]i have been to slovakia many times i love the country. My uncle and his family live in bratislava, will be going there soon maybe in july. :):):):)[/quote]

Maybe will meet us there as well?
walihali

[quote=caprihorse;22630]What do you mean? In Belarus they also don't have sea...[/quote]

Actually, I was planning to visit you in Belarus and I will take my fishing gear and hoping you will give me company to cross Lithuania and Poland border with your Pathy to fish there. Now Slovakia hmmm... more countries to cross, not sure whether your Pathy can go that long :057:
zeemmee

:032:I thought you were from Italy, Like Silverster Stallone:051:, The Italian Stallion:051::051:. Also "Caprihorse", Horse- Stallion there is a connection there too,