Another Jeep THING...

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Fat Rabbit;21691]See... positive or negative, Jeep is always on everyone's mind.. whether you defend the Work of Art, or you chose to not to, or you chose to go to war over this Perfection called Jeep... the fact remains... Jeep is always on everyone's mind.. :027:

:011::011::011: :005::005: :011::011::011:[/quote]

There is nothing in terms of perfection called Jeep... 1 day desert 6 days garage... bad excuse called Jeep thing...:015:
samjed46

Caprihorse , you are 100% true, 1 day desert & 6 days garage but the satisfaction of 1 day desert with jeep is not gained by another 4x4 even driving for 7 says :)
its a Jeep thing & only jeepers can understand!
zeemmee

[quote=alshamsi_m;21698][CENTER]

i understand the jeep thing that is why i had an fj and now nissan & suzuki
[/CENTER]
[/quote]

Alf Mabroooookkk :008::008::008: All Hail "Nissan - The Insane power".
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=strawb;21694]no matter what others may say ....... if you drive with almost4x4 ..... your chances of getting rescued by a jeep is at 80% or more ...... statistically ...... you cannot avoid that

at the end of the day .... you still say thank you[/quote]

I can't but strongly agree with Strawb!!. Just imagine if all Jeepers go on strike and refuse to pull out a stuck car!! With so many active marshals driving Jeeps, everyone should be careful of what they say:008:

Another thing most of the minorities keep "un-intentionally" forgetting is that our jeeps are old, technologically and metalically.. but they still perform as well or even better than the newer more envimentally friendly and recyclable counter parts.

The newer cars have more HP, more torque, more this and more that,, but they still can't beat the cost/satisfaction ratio of a jeep.

Most of the damage or malfunction faced by jeepers boils down to two things: lack of proper preparation (maintenance, proper setup for off road) and the driver going berzerk. You can keep a corola intact if you drive like an old lady, and damage a tank if you drive it insanly..

Every jeeper worth his salt knows his car inside out, what has been replaced, what has been modified, what can be damaged etc.. the relationship between the Jeeper and the Jeep is Deep, and yes it does cost money, time and sweat, just like any important relationship in your life :060:

A jeep is not a car for everone, but THE CAR for someone. It's a man's car, the weak and the meek should stay clear...
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=FSL;21679]I'm actually shocked...

where is the brain??? :011::059:[/quote]

Maybe its in the garage too :032::005:
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=strawb;21694]no matter what others may say ....... if you drive with almost4x4 ..... your chances of getting rescued by a jeep is at 80% or more ...... statistically ...... you cannot avoid that

at the end of the day .... you still say thank you[/quote]

we say thank you cause its basic manners ... if we go by nancy's mantra we wouldnt be pulling each other out ... "bring out the spade .. and dig"
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=samjed46;21718]Caprihorse , you are 100% true, 1 day desert & 6 days garage but the satisfaction of 1 day desert with jeep is not gained by another 4x4 even driving for 7 says :)
its a Jeep thing & only jeepers can understand![/quote]

So if i got this right you enjoy that 1 day in the sand so much that you dont mind spending 6 days away from your car while its in the garage?
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;21805]I can't but strongly agree with Strawb!!. Just imagine if all Jeepers go on strike and refuse to pull out a stuck car!! With so many active marshals driving Jeeps, everyone should be careful of what they say:008:

Another thing most of the minorities keep "un-intentionally" forgetting is that our jeeps are old, technologically and metalically.. but they still perform as well or even better than the newer more envimentally friendly and recyclable counter parts.

The newer cars have more HP, more torque, more this and more that,, but they still can't beat the cost/satisfaction ratio of a jeep.

Most of the damage or malfunction faced by jeepers boils down to two things: lack of proper preparation (maintenance, proper setup for off road) and the driver going berzerk. You can keep a corola intact if you drive like an old lady, and damage a tank if you drive it insanly..

Every jeeper worth his salt knows his car inside out, what has been replaced, what has been modified, what can be damaged etc.. the relationship between the Jeeper and the Jeep is Deep, and yes it does cost money, time and sweat, just like any important relationship in your life :060:

A jeep is not a car for everone, but THE CAR for someone. It's a man's car, the weak and the meek should stay clear...[/quote]

I like what you said .. a jeep is not a car for everyone, but THE CAR for someone.

And When you make the cars perform as well as the newer ones isnt it the driver ... majority of the time?
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think i might have a little too much time on my hands now!!?? ...
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Big Red;21807]we say thank you cause its basic manners ... if we go by nancy's mantra we wouldnt be pulling each other out ... "bring out the spade .. and dig"[/quote]

like i said..... no matter what you say .... statiscally you still will get rescued by a jeep

its better if you do have manners ..... honestly ..... it doesnt matter to me ...... i'll still help an offroader in distress cos im from almost4x4 .....