Another Jeep THING...

bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;21685]You know, this picture works both ways: Jeepers love their Jeeps so it is obvious they would think about it all the time. On the other hand, all the others keep the jeep in their mind as either their enemy, their competition or even as an inferior thing.

It is true that the jeep may not cross someone's mind, but it sure does cross EVERYONE's path!!:008: The statistics prove that Jeeps are the most common 4x4's on our club.. therefore we are the majority. All other minorities may speak their minds freely.. it does not upset us the least.[/quote]

:like:....
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert Lizard;21685]You know, this picture works both ways: Jeepers love their Jeeps so it is obvious they would think about it all the time even without brain. On the other hand, all the others keep the jeep in their mind as either their enemy, their competition or even as an inferior thing.

It is true that the jeep may not cross someone's mind, but it sure does cross EVERYONE's path!!:008: The statistics prove that Jeeps are the most common 4x4's on our club.. therefore we are the majority. All other minorities may speak their minds freely.. it does not upset us the least.[/quote]

You are completely right, I should be quiet, but at next time we still cannot stay quiet, otherwise all peepers will think that they own the belly of the world with their half metallic, half plastic shoe box...

And Peep name is not my invention and Shoe Box is term that is coming from our beloved friend...
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

All the best Peepers in....... Defending the UNDEPENDABLE!!!:015:
Fat Rabbit

[quote=Fat Rabbit;21664]Positive or negative, Jeep is always on everyone's mind... :005:[/quote]

See... positive or negative, Jeep is always on everyone's mind.. whether you defend the Work of Art, or you chose to not to, or you chose to go to war over this Perfection called Jeep... the fact remains... Jeep is always on everyone's mind.. :027:

:011::011::011: :005::005: :011::011::011:
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
ZAK_EGYPT

Jeep O||||||O is always in my mind and in my Credit Card Statement :-)
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

if your a jeeper ...... you couldve joined us in the jeep jamboree where there were lots of food

LOL
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

no matter what others may say ....... if you drive with almost4x4 ..... your chances of getting rescued by a jeep is at 80% or more ...... statistically ...... you cannot avoid that

at the end of the day .... you still say thank you
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Sarookh;21674]With all due respect, am afraid the above statement is wrong, Flying Dragons, Unicorns, and Methical Creatures cross my mind more than what Jeep do :005:[/quote]
i see unicorns at times too :005:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=bobpavan;21687]:like:....[/quote]

Whatever... :025:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[CENTER]

I understand the jeep thing that is why I had an FJ and now NISSAN & SUZUKI
[/CENTER]