The future of Off Road Cars..

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

I like it! It reminds me of the Star Wars vehicles that Luke Skywalker was using when he ran away from his uncle's house... And a couple of days ago I saw a charging point here in Barcelona for electric motorbikes. :-)

I'm personally waiting for the electric FJ. Perhaps if it had sun power cells on the roof, we wouldn't have to worry about jerry cans...
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

I know....Same here!! Need to get feedback from the engine...... But just because EV's are cleaner, I am thinking we could have recorded engine notes synchronized with the RPM of the Electric motor......That way we will be able to avoid hearing the squeaking and rattles from the Chassis, suspension breaks etc.....

Another advantage is that we can switch off the engine notes at will.....so you see a cop and turn down the volume!!!:027:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=CAMEL;19405]I know....Same here!! Need to get feedback from the engine...... But just because EV's are cleaner, I am thinking we could have recorded engine notes synchronized with the RPM of the Electric motor......That way we will be able to avoid hearing the squeaking and rattles from the Chassis, suspension breaks etc.....

Another advantage is that we can switch off the engine notes at will.....so you see a cop and turn down the volume!!!:027:[/quote]

Genius!!!:very_drunk:
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

very nice sarookh :048: