Dodge vs Chevy truck tug-of-war goes overboard

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;19249]"I know already that at climbing I have no issue against Tundra and on tarmac, breath my dust" :032: i have no clue what are you talking about but we can always try this too :027:.[/quote]

I will remind you. Many months ago, we did challenge at Big Red and I lost my pulley from A/C and thanks to you, as you were behind me, you collected my parts, so I had them all, except one nut.
On tarmac, again, I can switch the gears at the moment I want, not at the moment some programmer programmed your A/T. So this gives me some advantage.
At tug-of-war pulling, I know how to use viking and I assume, they you don't know, so this is my advantage. But pls be sure that your rear towing point can resist 22T of pulling power from Nissan :011:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

If the tug of war is going to happen in Almost4x4, wawwwwwwwwwwwwww, I will be in front seat with a Cam to pick every frame of micro seconds hooooooooooooo...cant wait to see this
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;19252]I will remind you. Many months ago, we did challenge at Big Red and I lost my pulley from A/C and thanks to you, as you were behind me, you collected my parts, so I had them all, except one nut.
On tarmac, again, I can switch the gears at the moment I want, not at the moment some programmer programmed your A/T. So this gives me some advantage.
At tug-of-war pulling, I know how to use viking and I assume, they you don't know, so this is my advantage. But pls be sure that your rear towing point can resist 22T of pulling power from Nissan :011:[/quote]

i recall that challenge at the Big Red and i recall that it was between you and Mokhtar the white Exterra if am not wrong...me being there was as a live audiance :023:.

as for tarmac, i agree 100 % that you have the M/T and that is an advantage but still i have something which might help me in this situation it's the over drive and dont forget i have the second and third gear which i can fully control too .:060:

As for the tug-of-war pulling, as what i know that the rope either viking or else should be fully taut before the pulling start to depand and use the engine hp and not a jump start as what happen to the chevy in the posted video, and finaly regarding your 22T of pulling power from Nissan am not really concerned as "The GirlfrienD" AKA the Tundra alone weight around 25T loooooool and yeah i almost forgot to mention The 2UZ-FE 271 horsepower :015:.

So let's have fun and put our toys to the test....:045:
Magnum
Club Member
Club Member

The video shows a diesel (dodge) vs. petrol (Chevrolet). Totally unfair. The diesel engine produces massive amount of torque in very low rpms.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Magnum;19262]The video shows a diesel (dodge) vs. petrol (Chevrolet). Totally unfair. The diesel engine produces massive amount of torque in very low rpms.[/quote]

Magnum, what's your ride??? is it by any chance a chevy :011::011::011:
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Sarookh;19243]Well you came to mentione Tundra, here you go :011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aICVv-9DSgY

And this one too :015:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFMPCbXqqS8[/quote]

Hi Sarookh!,
This is for you, Thundra vs Ram1500:
[video=youtube;nl7L9ezVNF0][/video]
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;19259]i recall that challenge at the Big Red and i recall that it was between you and Mokhtar the white Exterra if am not wrong...me being there was as a live audiance :023:.

as for tarmac, i agree 100 % that you have the M/T and that is an advantage but still i have something which might help me in this situation it's the over drive and dont forget i have the second and third gear which i can fully control too .:060:

As for the tug-of-war pulling, as what i know that the rope either viking or else should be fully taut before the pulling start to depand and use the engine hp and not a jump start as what happen to the chevy in the posted video, and finaly regarding your 22T of pulling power from Nissan am not really concerned as "The GirlfrienD" AKA the Tundra alone weight around 25T loooooool and yeah i almost forgot to mention The 2UZ-FE 271 horsepower :015:.

So let's have fun and put our toys to the test....:045:[/quote]

----------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1157[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Magnum
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Sarookh;19299]Magnum, what's your ride??? is it by any chance a chevy :011::011::011:[/quote]

Its a Nissan. :011:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

omg the dodge chevy video is just funny..not talking about the power or whatever..its just funny the way he was pulling him around hahaha

thx for sharing Yasir
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=yasir;19305]Hi Sarookh!,
This is for you, Thundra vs Ram1500:[/quote]

Niceeee i like it :028:. Now watch this, it a scientific practical comparison about the main truck brands

[video=youtube;LFJI0tLMVpI][/video]

Enjoy :045: