ALMOST 4X4 Mascot

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I just had this idea in mind and wanted to share with all of you, to see if we can make it come true.

Why not create an ALMOST4X4 Mascot, where it will carry to club colors and logo and that will make a kind of advertising to the club and make it known to more and more people around the UAE.

As we are a motoring club, i thought of Building (means us as club members) an off roading vehicle from scratch which will be driven all around the UAE and representing the club. To do that we of course would need money, and that can be achievable if all of us contribute with whatever in hand and i mean anything like: working hand, parts, donation......or we can seek sponsor ship from related motoring businesses’ or any other.

I might be dreaming or exaggerating but i felt like sharing the idea and see your thoughts about the same??!

let me know :015:

Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Great Idea Sarookh ! I have been a member of almost4x4 for quite a while and will be joining for the trips very soon. I can give a helping hand as i have some knowledge about playing with these toys (i repair my XJ myself:028:). Looking forward for such an experience !:045:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Maybe..if it is a jeep :028:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Mazaaj;19187]Maybe..if it is a jeep :028:[/quote]

I Thought about a rising war too with regards to what kind of car should it be and solution is to built the car base on different brands component to try and please every body :051: but for now let's focus on the core idea and take care of the rest later :060:
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=Sarookh;19188]I Thought about a rising war too with regards to what kind of car should it be and solution is to built the car base on different brands component to try and please every body :051: but for now let's focus on the core idea and take care of the rest later :060:[/quote]

Your this idea is great but no JEEP component please:019:
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good Idea....

What is coming to my mind is that it should be a CAMEL!!

Also we could have a life size CAMEL which could be made on a trailer...This we can hook onto our 4x4's and take it around!!

I know a polystyrene company which can mold a life size character!!! If we have a trailer we can just place it on it....
Humanfaith

I will sure contribute by being the first to drive the car :devilish:, and you should know how much sacrifice am offering..
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=fida;19190]Your this idea is great but no JEEP component please:019:[/quote]

You are increasing your enemies, I am sure. Hehehe