What did you do today?

FSL

[quote=caprihorse;20916]Oh... you highway monster, it will be very expensive... do you have any sophisticated explanations, to your wife? :029:[/quote]

The only explanation i had was that both times it was the mobile radar...
but this explanation wasn't good enough :013:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FSL;20919]The only explanation i had was that both times it was the mobile radar...
but this explanation wasn't good enough :013:[/quote]
Why don't you install this little black box from Dragonmart to get alerted??? :038:
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

The Speedo meter was faulty :028::028::028::028: go to garage for 2 days:011:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;20920]Why don't you install this little black box from Dragonmart to get alerted??? :038:[/quote]

Capri, Is it a reliable product?? quality speaking and does it detect all kind of radar (back, front and mobile ones)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

I changed tyres of my DC, Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/70/R16 and I love these tyres:059:
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duck Commander;20924]I changed tyres of my DC, Pirelli Scorpion ATR 275/70/R16 and I love these tyres:059:[/quote]
DC we want pics please
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Sarookh;20922]Capri, Is it a reliable product?? quality speaking and does it detect all kind of radar (back, front and mobile ones)[/quote]

What I saw in another car, I can say yes... Mine, which is more than 20 years old, detects reliably only laser... which is the case for mobile radars, the latest technology used in UAE. Frequency radars are with different frequency and each Emirate has different suppliers, so different frequencies...

I forgot to add, all the radio waves or light signals (laser) are reflected by different objects, if stationer or moving, to different directions. So it does not matter, where radar is placed, catching front or rear. It is just important that the box can directly intercept the signals. In some cars, like Mercedes Benz, the inside of the cabin does not allow to receive any signals. Even GPS device mounted on the dashboard needs external antenna, to receive satellite signals.
FSL

[quote=caprihorse;20920]Why don't you install this little black box from Dragonmart to get alerted??? :038:[/quote]
let me pay the fines first and then i'll go and check out the detector. till then i'll behave and keep a light foot on gas. :011:
bedoon.esim
Club Member
Club Member

i fixed on some fabric on my altima door panels and they look good so tahoe is next...

http://s13.postimage.org/tto0hlrmu/IMG_ ... _00785.jpg

and am so gonna check the dragn mart for the black box i need one of those badly
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FSL;20927]let me pay the fines first and then i'll go and check out the detector. till then i'll behave and keep a light foot on gas. :011:[/quote]

can you pay the fines i have as well? Thanks buddy

:011: