Your offroad car and nickname

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Welcome to the club blacky
Adnan
Advance
Advance

[quote=Abu Jimmy;33415]Pleas say hello to my third XJ ." Blacky " The Stealth XJ"
[/quote]

Hello Blacky,...greeting from the silver ALMOSTER. You are the lucky ride which be driven by the famous knight "Abu Jimmy " the big Boss
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

got the ninja turle some semi new BIGGER SHOES to play with

[img]http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/14/62/86/87/img_2020.jpg[/img]
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

I call my ride "De Frag Mobile"
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

dont blame me...its in the genes...I am African....and I love BIG gals...sort off....and no...not Chevy Suburban BIG....
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=pato mwazi;34337]Black Panther but more appropriately...Fat Panther...we all know why

and here she is in all her obese glory in various states of immobility..

[IMG]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r746/mwazighe/DSCF1863_zpsdf974399.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r746/mwazighe/IMAG00841_zpsc90b89ae.jpg[/IMG]

not forgetting the much envied threesome

ooookkkk....now let the R51 slagging start...Capri....over to you...time starts....now!!!!![/quote]
With pleasure :ninja:
Nice pics for all to see Newbie typical error. In all, are your front wheels are pointing up, against gravity, as you were trying to save impossible situation and trying to return the the track, to follow the bumper in front of you. In this case you cannot blame sand, softness, car, sun, sky and all desert ghosts including MDG. It's your inexperience, which brought you into this situation. If you would few milliseconds before your situation turn wheels down, you would escape like a hero.

Join us at the trips and as the first, in the briefing, you will hear: "Never fight the gravity !!!!"
pato mwazi
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=caprihorse;34339]With pleasure :ninja:

Join us at the trips and as the first, in the briefing, you will hear: "Never fight the gravity !!!!"[/quote]

in all honesty...would love to....join one of your sessions...scheduling issues seem to work against it...fingers crossing for now...and more forum fodder for the newbies will be heading this way...
Trident

My New Toy: Call of Duty

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2032[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trident

My New Toy: Call of Duty

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2033[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.