Your offroad car and nickname

Trident

Tested!:like:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2034[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

I call my ride "The Avenger" As i believe it will someday avenge the death of "de frag mobile"[ATTACH=CONFIG]2035[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Scorpions in the UAE
Vachon (1989) lists 14 species or sub-species of scorpions from the Arabian peninsula. They belong to two families; the Buthidae and the Scorpionidae. There are eight genera of buthids: Androctonus , Apistobuthus ,Buthus , Compsobuthus ,Leirus , Orthochirus , Parabuthus and Vachoniolus , but only two genera of scorpionids: Hemiscorpius and Scorpio. To date only buthids have been found in the Emirates. They are Androctonus crassicauda , Apithobuthus pterygocercus , Buthacus yotvatensis nigroaculeatus , Compsobuthis arabicus , Parabuthus liosoma , Vachoniolus minipectibinus and possibly Vachoniolus globimanus , although it is not clear whether the latter are two separate species, or male and female of a single species. There may well be further scorpions awaiting discovery in the Hajar mountains.
http://www.uaeinteract.com/nature/insect/ins06.asp

A new specie was found recently and scientists called it ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2093[/ATTACH]