No more Kissing

Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

A new law to be issued on a UAE dress code so that it will be offensive to dress in shorts and mini-skirts or kiss in a shopping mall or in the streets.
Residents and tourists should dress modestly, the dress code should ensure all residents and visitors respect the tradition of the country in all the aspects and not misuse the freedom.
The dress should be respectful and not revealing, and no “unacceptable behaviors” such as kissing in public. :011:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Now it feels like I am living again in PESHAWER, where to see a girl face in university was making my day.:011:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Oh shoot! :010:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Its about time, I've really had it with such offending behavior all around especially when I take the family out. It is difficult to teach my kids our values when the opposite is on display. I am not a fanatic or anything like that, but I would expect others to respect my culture the way they would expect me to respect their's when I visit them.
FSL

[quote=Duck Commander;12336]Now it feels like I am living again in PESHAWER, where to see a girl face in university was making my day.:011:[/quote]
hahhaaaaa :060:
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;12338]Its about time, I've really had it with such offending behavior all around especially when I take the family out. It is difficult to teach my kids our values when the opposite is on display. I am not a fanatic or anything like that, but I would expect others to respect my culture the way they would expect me to respect their's when I visit them.[/quote]

Strongly agreed:045:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

I'm just surprised how no one noticed music in shops and public. With bad language. It's same as kissing and clothing. Just you won't see it's effect with eyes. I also don't want to take my kids in a places with bad language. There is a reason why there is 18+ in clubs and parties.

Oh wait. I don't have kids. Never mind
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Under francs law, women caught wearing a burqa in public will face a $200 fine.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Arminjune;12341]

Oh wait. I don't have kids. Never mind[/quote]
I was about to ask you about your kids :)))-
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;12336]Now it feels like I am living again in PESHAWER, where to see a girl face in university was making my day.:011:[/quote]
LoL !!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]766[/ATTACH]