Today's News

walihali

Yesterday Lookman told me that he was in Ramy shop in Musaffah of Abu Dhabi by mistake. I said, which Ramy? Ramy that sell 4x4 stuffs, he replied. I have never heard there is Ramy4x4 in Musaffah (well maybe because I am a newbie?:023:).

Today we decided to visit this shop and yes, Lookman is right, it is Ramy4x4. I have been planning to visit Ramy4x4 in Dubai but still no change, so I am lucky to have Ramy4x4 in Musaffah to get a flag pole that I am looking for, but this is not the topic. Here it is:

There was only one guy in the shop this evening. I chatted with him about anything related to 4x4 things. He told me his experiences in dune bashing in the past which is interesting. He asked me my experience, I told him that I am just a newbie in Almost4x4 club.

He was surprised when I told him that I am a member of Almost4x4. Then he started to tell me his impression of Almost4x4 club, about the founders, the leaders and the members of the club. He knows very well about our club, he said he is not intended to compare 4x4 clubs in UAE, but to him, Almost4x4 is the best 4x4 club!

Wow I am very proud to be member of Almost4x4 club :encouragement:
and the most important thing is, he gave me more discount:applause:
delta83
Advance
Advance

welcome to the fastest growing family :D
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are HARDCORE!!!

Stay Humble Stand Proud!!!

:008:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=walihali;11345]Yesterday Lookman told me that he was in Ramy shop in Musaffah of Abu Dhabi by mistake. I said, which Ramy? Ramy that sell 4x4 stuffs, he replied. I have never heard there is Ramy4x4 in Musaffah (well maybe because I am a newbie?:023:).

Today we decided to visit this shop and yes, Lookman is right, it is Ramy4x4. I have been planning to visit Ramy4x4 in Dubai but still no change, so I am lucky to have Ramy4x4 in Musaffah to get a flag pole that I am looking for, but this is not the topic. Here it is:

There was only one guy in the shop this evening. I chatted with him about anything related to 4x4 things. He told me his experiences in dune bashing in the past which is interesting. He asked me my experience, I told him that I am just a newbie in Almost4x4 club.

He was surprised when I told him that I am a member of Almost4x4. Then he started to tell me his impression of Almost4x4 club, about the founders, the leaders and the members of the club. He knows very well about our club, he said he is not intended to compare 4x4 clubs in UAE, but to him, Almost4x4 is the best 4x4 club!

Wow I am very proud to be member of Almost4x4 club :encouragement:
and the most important thing is, he gave me more discount:applause:[/quote]

Hopefully you met ANUSH at Ramy4x4 in Mussafah. If yes then he is a good guy with alot of care for his customers. It is something else they are now selling the same Chinese Compressors for 700 ds with AMERICA OFFROAD sticker where the price is 265-270 Ds in open Market. :))
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

We are proud to be almosters "THE BEST OFFROAD CLUB IN UAE"
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

LOL......that Indian guy "Anush" loves to talk a lot....the farthest he has been off road is till the waters edge on the Corniche Beach. Next time you go ask him to issue you a 25% discount loyalty card

There are many other 4x4 equipment shops in Abu Dhabi and anyone needs help can contact me or Shafiq.

BTW the pop it whip / flag is also availabe on Salaam Street at Al Masaood.

Since the club's name iS "ALMOST" it definitely also the "almost best club in the UAE" better to be almost than most !
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;11416]LOL......that Indian guy "Anush" loves to talk a lot....the farthest he has been off road is till the waters edge on the Corniche Beach. Next time you go ask him to issue you a 25% discount loyalty card

There are many other 4x4 equipment shops in Abu Dhabi and anyone needs help can contact me or Shafiq.

BTW the pop it whip / flag is also availabe on Salaam Street at Al Masaood.

Since the club's name iS "ALMOST" it definitely also the "almost best club in the UAE" better to be almost than most ![/quote]

Almost all the products are having almost "AMERICAN OFFROAD" STICKERS on it, But still I am thankful to them for their Customer services all the time they offered, I am more thankful to them for the LOVELLS suspension they sold me which is surviving till now with NO AMERICAN OFFROAD STICKERS :011:
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

And Anush is an Almost Offroader ! The earlier guy Joseph / Yusuf actually had a TJ and the shop would be closed most of the time as he was off for a drive !!