Sharjah gets tough on noisy vehicles الشارقة: مصادرة فورية لـ "مركبات ال

bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

[quote=strawb;9788]plus if the police catches you with modified exhausts they will confiscate your cars forever ... hehe [/quote]

we were talking here about STOCK bro....

beause as you know ' after modification ' there will be NO WAY for the FJ driver to read the rear number plate of the wrangler.. specially after fixing 6.1 SRT8 enging with super charger.

Regards,
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi guys

I found this drag strip. It is very popular on National Day...... It's called Sk Zayed Rd.
Should we meet up???

Regards
Paul
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

guys...be carefull they are going after cars with snorkels too...one of the FJ people got pulled over as he had this snorkel on his car.

I am open to a drag between my FJ and Wrangler SB anytime...in the style of the show "pinks" ....who is game ?????
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bu-hamdan;9783]It was by you big brother not me please:010:.. Don't let Wrangler owners come & kill me:019:

you Named it Shoe Box.. & my comment on that was "I like it" & I'm going to call my TJ ..SB:011: ...not applicable for others pleaeaeaeaease:012:[/quote]

Ok, small correction. The term Shoe Box was invented earlier by one of our female FJ driver, during one of the many wars between Jals and Peeps and we loved it so much that it is coded now forever. So your abbreviation 'SB' is also a very good, and it will stay in our memories forever as well. :011:

Welcome to the team and real world. :008:
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

Both cars are great for Off-Roading and everyone chose what he likes regardless of the power. These cars are not made to be fast and racing car. In the desert there is no perfect car and you can have fun even with Mini Me :011:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bu-hamdan;9786]wich year was it?

sure 2012 3.6 engine?

Bu-Salem ...wher are you from this discussion? (definitely every body knows who's Bu-Salem..& the way he drives):045:

If you don't mind...explain them in details please about your experience with NEW Wrangler.:051:

Guys... this the fact .. why don't you like it?

you like Wrangler or not is different issue than changing the fact :023:.

Regards,[/quote]
It was to the end of 2011 and Alkhatib had that time a new Frangler, which he sold later to Mazaaj.
FSL

[quote=pwood;9791]Hi guys

I found this drag strip. It is very popular on National Day...... It's called Sk Zayed Rd.
Should we meet up???

Regards
Paul[/quote]
hahahaaaaa...
Paul, i guess in order to successfully do a quarter mile on it on National day, we'll have to doll up our cars first. lots of flags, plush toys and don't forget someone hanging out of rear window with the foam spray :011:
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;9792]guys...be carefull they are going after cars with snorkels too...one of the FJ people got pulled over as he had this snorkel on his car.

I am open to a drag between my FJ and Wrangler SB anytime...in the style of the show "pinks" ....who is game ?????[/quote]

:056: Snorkels.. I hope they will not stop people for the suspension or lift kit :013:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=NaSeR;9794]Both cars are great for Off-Roading and everyone chose what he likes regardless of the power. These cars are not made to be fast and racing car. In the desert there is no perfect car and you can have fun even with Mini Me :011:[/quote]
But the thrill of racing is coded in everyone of us and everyone believes that his car is the strongest and fastest :033:. However never do racing on tarmac on Dubai main roads... However you missed 30 minutes challenge in Liwa, where everybody who was there was pushing his gas pedal, below his front axles.
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;9798]; However you missed 30 minutes challenge in Liwa, where everybody who was there was pushing his gas pedal, below his front axles. [/quote]

yeh, but there was no " 2012 wrangler, manual trans." in that challenge.:035: