4x4 Rental in UAE

EspenT
Club Member
Club Member

Hi

This is my first post in this forum. I´m from Norway where I drive a G300 and have also had a few modified pure offroad vehicles. This will be my third visit to Dubai and I would like to do something different this time. Have been on the organized safaris and major tourist attractions but have never explored the more remote sites in UAE.
What I would like to do is rent a decent 4x4 and go to Hatta, El Ain and maybe some part of Oman. No hardcore offloading, just a family trip on unpaved roads. I need suggestion on where to rent a car that is not to expensive and still big and capable enough to feel safe. Anye suggestions are welcome.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

You can get one form any of the major car rental firms like AVIs, Thrifty etc but make sure they provide you wilt off road insurance just in case.

The small operators please avoid as if by chance you damage the car there will be hell to pay for.

There is also a place called Off Road Zone that hires modified off road cars for fun
zeemmee

Also try hertz, very open deals.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello EspenT

I agree with all the above and I recommend that you get it from airport since you are on vacation so it will be easy for you to drop it at your way back home. Also I would recommend a Prado even 4 cc is enough or FJ

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills