Land Cruiser modification

Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=aemi98;8237]FJ is very good but having less visibility.cheroke is having engine heating problem specially in summer.
wrngler.....I dont know...which model of year?and whci one..?.i am thinking of that.i have concluded ..buy an old ...after modification..brake on the desert.
but which one......?budget in 40 thousand dhs.pl.comnt[/quote]

A 2000 or 2001 Cherokee in very good condition, then fully modified for off-roading (suspension, tires and rims, skid plates, and excellent cooling system) in addition to performance enhancements (exhaust + air intake) and computer enhancements, along with all the off-roading gear (GPS, Compressor, jack, walkie talkie) will cost around 30K..
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

@Desert L
pl.help me out from where to buy.
regards
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

are you coming on this friday trip? we can talk then..
zeemmee

40 ks can get u many,

Wrangler - 2006 model :045:

patrol - 2000 model:045:

Pathfinder - Silverster's model:045:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=aemi98;8237]FJ is very good but having less visibility.cheroke is having engine heating problem specially in summer.
wrngler.....I dont know...which model of year?and whci one..?.i am thinking of that.i have concluded ..buy an old ...after modification..brake on the desert.
but which one......?budget in 40 thousand dhs.pl.comnt[/quote]

hi aemi ..... if you have a budget of 40k of moolahs then youve got a wide variety of GOOD 2nd hand off-roaders to choose from ...... a wise decision would also be to wait it out til summer say around june or july as the price of the off-road specific cars will definitely get cheaper .....

unless you find a really good deal ..... then i strongly suggest you wait it out til summer comes .....

there would be a wide variety of jeep wranglers from year 2000 to 2006 which will definitely fit that budget .....

cheers