Land Cruiser modification

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=aemi98;8166]I m thankful to all above who jumped into discussion,though information is not only for me but for those who do not write but read.I do agree to avoide new cars on the sand specially LC.I am looking for 2nd hand car.
Now my q is which car is fit for the job.wrngler,cheroke or FJ...
PL.COMMENT...[/quote]
Nissan is the answer :048:
delta83
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;8169]Nissan is the answer :048:[/quote]

:045::045::045: :027:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=aemi98;8166]I m thankful to all above who jumped into discussion,though information is not only for me but for those who do not write but read.I do agree to avoide new cars on the sand specially LC.I am looking for 2nd hand car.
Now my q is which car is fit for the job.wrngler,cheroke or FJ...
PL.COMMENT...[/quote]

How much money and effort are you willing to spend on it? All the cars you mentioned will do the job. Get a test drive or get in as a passenger and see for your self...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Desert Lizard;8176]How much money and effort are you willing to spend on it? All the cars you mentioned will do the job. Get a test drive or get in as a passenger and see for your self...[/quote]
Good point DL; as more Peep as more efforts and more $$$ :005:
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;8177]Good point DL; as more Peep as more efforts and more $$$ :005:[/quote]

i would suggest a jeep as its made for off roading:048:
xkennx
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=se7es77;8180]i would suggest a jeep as its made for off roading:048:[/quote]

Yep Jeep is the way to go! specifically a red 92 YJ with the 4.0....... What what do you know, I might be selling just that type of Jeep. - And you could be the one to pop its offroad cherry. When I bought it 100% stock 3 yrs ago it has not once been offroad - even after all the mods :( its become a parking lot fixture.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

LOL...parking lot fixture ....but why ??? Because of the Jeep Thing !!!!
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;8182]LOL...parking lot fixture ....but why ??? Because of the Jeep Thing !!!![/quote]

I don't think so... if it hasn't been off-road at all, then there was no chance of contamination and then, it is a pseudo Jeep thing..
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;8177]Good point DL; as more Peep as more efforts and more $$$ :005:[/quote]

It only seems that way Capri, we Jeepers pay in small installments, other's pay BIG up front and then they don't seem to have enough left to play around with the car.. :008:
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

FJ is very good but having less visibility.cheroke is having engine heating problem specially in summer.
wrngler.....I dont know...which model of year?and whci one..?.i am thinking of that.i have concluded ..buy an old ...after modification..brake on the desert.
but which one......?budget in 40 thousand dhs.pl.comnt