Wanted; Chinese FJ cruiser snorkel

popeye
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yea .. also check if dey have one for Tundra aswell DC ...!!!!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys, I really start not to understand what this thread is about.
At the beginning DC is asking about possible 'snorkel' suppliers. It's fair enough, natural, despite that Dragonmart is chaotic mall, with thousands of outlets, with no shield 'FJ snorkels for sale here'...
Then in between of lots of replies, somehow related to subject, innocent Hamdan is suggesting a location, where snorkels might be available, not thinking that he might be appointed by a job.
At the end there is a request to check for some other car... To check by whom? Where?

Hey guys, pls wake up and stay to the subject that can help others as well :)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

lolz, capri you are right I put a request and asked my buddies to help me search for chinese snorkel, and thanks to Hamdan for his positive feed back.
As I am in AUH so difficult for me to go and check in sharja myself................so please guys wake up as capri said and help DC plzzzzzzzzzzzz
popeye
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duck Commander;6063]lolz, capri you are right I put a request and asked my buddies to help me search for chinese snorkel, and thanks to Hamdan for his positive feed back.
As I am in AUH so difficult for me to go and check in sharja myself................so please guys wake up as capri said and help DC plzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

He he he Dc and capri, i was just kiddin ..... I will chk for possibilities and let ya know soon ..... may be i know someone who can arrange for u ...!!!!!!
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=popeye;6065]He he he Dc and capri, i was just kiddin ..... I will chk for possibilities and let ya know soon ..... may be i know someone who can arrange for u ...!!!!!![/quote]
Great Bipin, this is the right approach, all members will love you :043:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Bipin I know you are having so much contacts every where like your help in S plat. so please don't sleep and check with your guys for me and also others if interested.
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Ahmad;

what is the delivery time, if you are ordering from China?