Goldy is up for Sale....

SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear All,

Before you go through the add, i would like to share the reason for this sale.

Life has turned upside down for me & my wife. Our first baby, born pre-term (in his 25th week) and is very critical in NICU (Zulekha Dubai). I got some support from my company but that's not enough for the daily hospital charges. I am now selling out whatever i have, so that i can manage something to pay the hospital bills.

Below add is for Jeep Cherokee (2000), i have put another add of FJ also in another thread.

Jeep Cherokee (2000 Model) in perfect condition & ready to hit the sand

Engine cooling System Upgrade :-3 core Dolphin Aluminum Radiator, 2 Subaru Fans, Mechanical clutch fan replaced with powerful electrical fan, New LOW TEMP Thermostat.

Transmission cooling system: High pressure transmission line replacement and Heavy duty auxiliary transmission oil cooler.

Suspension 3" Rough Country lift kit, Heavy Duty Front Control Arms, Transmission carier & front sway bar drop kit, Teraflex 2" rear Shackle, Lift Daystar 2" front coil spacers, Ironman shocks, Sky jacker Steering Stabilizer.

Engine Upgrades: Dual Exhaust system.

Exterior Custom made metal Fender Flares, Custom made metal front & rear bumpers, Snorkel.

Daytona Wheels, 32x11.5x15 BFG All Terrain Tires (in fair condition) + full size spare Tyre.

Crystal Headlights ( with HID high beam )

Front & rear heavy duty towing points,

Interior: Dashboard is clean and everything is working fine.

Will include FREE Borla catback ( dual ex. system ).

Passing done few days back, so no need to do the RTA passing again.

Expecting Price: 20000 AED.

Please be a kind human being by not trying to take advantage of my situation by giving me unreasonble offers. Refer this to any of your friends also who might be interested in going for this.
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

SOLD.... Goldy remained in the Almost Family...
Hope it'll serve well to the new owner.... as it does to the previous ones....