Toyota Fortuner 4.0 L

nilrawal

I have a new (6 months / 15000KM ) Toyota Fortuner, 4.0 L , V6 and wish to start off road trips with our club.

I would like to know (1) if this vehicle / model / specifications suits off road drives (2) any specific modifications I need to do in it before I start participating in all our drives.

Thanks,

Nilesh
Arun Pandyat

[quote=nilrawal;38701]I have a new (6 months / 15000KM ) Toyota Fortuner, 4.0 L , V6 and wish to start off road trips with our club.

I would like to know (1) if this vehicle / model / specifications suits off road drives (2) any specific modifications I need to do in it before I start participating in all our drives.

Thanks,

Nilesh[/quote]

Hi Nilesh,

Kindly go through the link ...
http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... -Important
Muhittin

[quote=nilrawal;38701]I have a new (6 months / 15000KM ) Toyota Fortuner, 4.0 L , V6 and wish to start off road trips with our club.

Thanks,

Nilesh[/quote]

Hello [MENTION=8996]nilrawal[/MENTION]

here in the bazaar is for listing your car for sale. so, what is the price that you are looking for?:want !:

regards.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video=youtube;whbq_PltKCE][/video]

The first thing came to my mind is this :grin:, beside this get the best advice from marshals :)

You don't need any modifications of your car starting driving with almost4x4, just make sure you have recovery towing points rear and front in good shape. And try to get a flag pole to make your car visible to others.

Cheers