NIssan Patrol SAFARI 4.8i to sale

gilsan83
Club Member
Club Member

I am selling my Nissan Patrol SAFARI white 2006, 4.8i, 190000km, very good condition, well maintained. Electrical wiring and cabling brand new, new battery, new shock absorbers, Bluetooth, GPS on and Off road.
No accident, very good behavior off road. , UAE specifications All sensors active , all tyres very good condition7 in one media devices, Bluetooth, GPS navigation on and off road, board computer, CD player.
Well Maintained in a well known garage Abu Dhabi. 7 seats.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1972[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1973[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1975[/ATTACH]
Muhittin

any idea about the price?
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Best of luck. happy selling !!!.
gilsan83
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks a lot Bombays. Indeed I do not want to sell but I receive a Prado 4l VX so it makes two cars to go to the desert and this is too much. and because the family refers the PRADO i HAVE to sell my PATROL. I am so happy to do it because PATROL is a very nice car for the desert especially this one. It reacts so quickly and has a strong power. I feel like in the ship when I drive the dunes, I like it too much. Also I have good feelings with this car. I am lucky to find also a very nice garage in Abu Dhabi who really provides a high quality of ervice for me and that gives me a good confidence in the selling.
Hope to see you one day, take care
Gilles
gio.efw
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Gilsan,
your Patrol is manual or automatic gear??
could you post many pictures of the seats and interiors and engine and trasmission??
How much is the price??
Thanks you in advance.
Ciao