Group buy for lights

Mosalf

I have these amazing prices from aurora lights in china and they make a duplicate of the rigid lights but also use Cree or Lexan LEDs. Their minimum order levels are 10 lights and eg of pricing is as follows.

6" bar = 90usd ex works

30" bar = 310 used

50" bar = 495usd

If anyone is interested, please let me know so we can do a group buy. The above prices are 20% discounted already if we do a group buy.

Please visit www.szaurora.com for more information. Order to delivery is 2-3 weeks if not less as per their quote. Shipping for about 40kgs is roughy 225 usd so that gives an idea on total cost adding 5-12% duty on the cost of items.

A combination of 10 lights is also possible. I am not in the business but want to buy for my FJ and was looking for similarly interested individuals for a group buy.

Mosalf 0566161157
03LX470
Club Member
Club Member

Hi

Are you still doing this GB?

I was actually planning to buy Rigid 40" for my Raptor. After chasing the local dealer for a few days I gave up on it. They are very busy doing full car mods/bigger jobs and don't at all seem interested in selling and installing Rigid lights.

Unfortunately, I saw your post now after having bought a Chinese light from an accessory shop. It's looking good but I haven't tried it offroad yet. If Aurora has same standard as Rigid and comes with the harness, mounting brackets, etc. I would definitely be interested!
veiri86
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=03LX470;28525]Hi

Are you still doing this GB?

I was actually planning to buy Rigid 40" for my Raptor. After chasing the local dealer for a few days I gave up on it. They are very busy doing full car mods/bigger jobs and don't at all seem interested in selling and installing Rigid lights.

Unfortunately, I saw your post now after having bought a Chinese light from an accessory shop. It's looking good but I haven't tried it offroad yet. If Aurora has same standard as Rigid and comes with the harness, mounting brackets, etc. I would definitely be interested![/quote]

Hi, am selling Aurora stuff in Oman since August, so far they are holding pretty well with zero complaints.

At the moment I have almost all the sizes of the LED bars as I've just received new shipment. The LED bar comes with brackets, covers, and wiring harness which includes switch and relay.

PM me if you want more details, most probably I will be going to Dubai next week to catch a flight, if you are interested I may deliver it to you.

Cheers!
Forgoz
Club Member
Club Member

Can you post price & specs..???
veiri86
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Forgoz;30708]Can you post price & specs..???[/quote]

Hi Forgoz,

please send me the details of your request on whatsapp at 0096898895499 Mohammad Abdelhalim so I can give you all the details

Halim
Hassanz

Anyone interested to buy 48'' LEd lights x 3 ??

going for cheap, can buy in group each light costing around 850 - 900 bucks. Best recommended for Jeeps

checkout the add - I have spoken to the person he has additionally 3 LED lights apart from what is mentioned in the ad

http://tnydu.biz/DPftHt