Car Foiling

Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Members,

Recently I foiled my car and transformed it to my dream beast, all matt with a few highlights of red. The car foiling company did a really great job for an excellent price. Bu Salem recommeded the place to me and as usual, top of the line service was provided.
I spoke to the owner of the shop Mr. Mohamed and informed him that he could be getting more requests soon through our club, so be sure to mention the club's name, show him the club sticker on your, and you can put my reference as well (Nour).

The shop is located in Ajman and below are the details:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1231[/ATTACH]
Shop name: Al Forsan
Contact #: 0509492525 (direct number to the owner - Mr. Mohamed)
Location: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=20 ... ec79&msa=0
(sorry but didn't have a GPS at the time, just used google maps to pinpoint the location.)

Cheers Almosters!
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Nbaker;21356]Dear Members,

Recently I foiled my car and transformed it to my dream beast, all matt with a few highlights of red. The car foiling company did a really great job for an excellent price. Bu Salem recommeded the place to me and as usual, top of the line service was provided.
I spoke to the owner of the shop Mr. Mohamed and informed him that he could be getting more requests soon through our club, so be sure to mention the club's name, show him the club sticker on your, and you can put my reference as well (Nour).

The shop is located in Ajman and below are the details:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1231[/ATTACH]
Shop name: Al Forsan
Contact #: 0509492525 (direct number to the owner - Mr. Mohamed)
Location: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=20 ... ec79&msa=0
(sorry but didn't have a GPS at the time, just used google maps to pinpoint the location.)

Cheers Almosters![/quote]
How much is the cost?
Humanfaith

good work :like: but waiting to know for how much? and if it is approved, meaning would it pass tasjeel?
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duck Commander;21357]How much is the cost?[/quote]

It depends on each car model and amount of work you want on it. Mine cost me 2500 AED. You can speak to Mohamed and he can give you an idea of how much your car will cost.
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Humanfaith;21359]good work :like: but waiting to know for how much? and if it is approved, meaning would it pass tasjeel?[/quote]

Mine cost me 2500 AED. However you should check with Mohamed to get an appropriate quote for your car depending on the work you want done on it.

Regarding the Tasjeel part, my car had a white roof so on the registration it mentions that my car's color is white and black, so they offered me a service of getting the necessary permission to change the car color on the registration for 200 AED, and I accepted.
ZAK_EGYPT

Hi Nour,
any pictures for the car after the foiling ? I need to do mine as well

Thanks
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Thanks for sharing....am going to check if they canfoil all the chrome parts on my FJ with a Carbon Fiber foil along with the snorkel....will look cool
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=ZAK_EGYPT;21373]Hi Nour,
any pictures for the car after the foiling ? I need to do mine as well

Thanks[/quote]

Hi Zak,

I'll post some photos soon for sure
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Wasif Ahmed;21374]Thanks for sharing....am going to check if they canfoil all the chrome parts on my FJ with a Carbon Fiber foil along with the snorkel....will look cool[/quote]

Nice! live your dream man! :008: