Almost4x4 APP troubleshooting

derrik316

Hi Guys!

I am new here and want to join you guy for a drive, however I have seen the upcoming trip and it needs the APP to submit rsvp.
I have downloaded the app but for some reason I cannot login to the app.

It goes back to the main screen, I have my ID & password but still it doesn't log me in.

What has to be done in order to get the app working or is it not accessible to new comers.

TIA
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Hi @derrik316,

Welcome to the club,

Feel free to browse the forum and if you want I can even add you to the club's group chat in Telegram (ping me on 0544307332) or you can simply pop into the group chat box on the lower right corner of the forum and say hi.

Please note that all new members who have not driven with us before are required to join a CLUB MEMBER DRIVE. This is usually organised every 5 to 6 weeks and the last one was quite a while back so keep an eye on the upcoming events section for the CLUB MEMBER DRIVE.

The drive consists of a safety briefing and then followed by a an amazing drive. Once you have driven with us in the club member drive, then you can get all the required safety and recovery tools (click here) you will then be upgraded to the newbie level and from there you can join all newbie drives as per your drive count.

As for your app/account functionality, please contact me on 0544307332 and I will assist you in sorting out the issue.

Hope this helps and see you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills