momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Click Here to signup for the trip
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

@alshamsi_m I am sure "El Cycle" will find a way to be there :XD:
@elena you know, we don't need to say it...we cannot do it without you.
@Booy your performance on the last ride was just perfect, I am sure you will keep the streak alive.
@Sambhu Man, we miss your lead.
@KIMOz If you miss it, you will not escape of it.
@bombays @bijubs @Arun Pandyat @FrancisJK @Mo Sh @Defragmantor @Melfi Hi! Long time no see... :playingsmiley:
bijubs

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] :- always with you all like a shadow .. Hopefully this time E A , honestly stuck with with work nature !!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] my soul will be riding with you ..body will be at work meeting at 19:00 in AUH :wtfsmilie: I can't believe it
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

Ooof! I absolutely forgot to put my name on the list... logged in to check the meeting time... and oops! No name...
See you guys!
wasimb2
Intermediate
Intermediate

i Hope i can join but not sure of my bike i didn't drive it since last year
hope to see u next trip:have a nice day:
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=wasimb2;44822]i Hope i can join but not sure of my bike i didn't drive it since last year
hope to see u next trip:have a nice day:[/quote]

We hope to see you too very soon. If you have any question about your bicycle maintenance, please don't hesitate. You can also bring it over tonight (if you have time) at 8PM then we can have a look and see what does it need.

Regards
wasimb2
Intermediate
Intermediate

I hope so i think i need to add air to tire and check lights battery and some lubrication:on fire:
elena

was such a good work out yesterday!!! I feel really energetic after that! what about you, guys?? [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION], [MENTION=8632]Sambhu[/MENTION], [MENTION=10413]Booy[/MENTION]
so we warmed up really nicely, the whole ride was in a good pace with just two minimum breaks, one for stretching, one for breathing ;))
weather is really cool!
i am happy to see that activity is picking up, as we have new faces who are willing to join!
hopeful to see more almosters on the cycling track in the nearest future!!!
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=elena;44832]was such a good work out yesterday!!! I feel really energetic after that! what about you, guys?? @momo @KIMOz, @Sambhu, @Booy
so we warmed up really nicely, the whole ride was in a good pace with just two minimum breaks, one for stretching, one for breathing ;))
weather is really cool!
i am happy to see that activity is picking up, as we have new faces who are willing to join!
hopeful to see more almosters on the cycling track in the nearest future!!![/quote]

I totally agree, I feel energetic too today, it is impressive, after burning 600 kcal you would feel tired the next day but it is the complete opposite. It was a nice ride with a nice pace. Hope to see you all at the next ride.
Keep the streak alive!