Flag pole for Pajero 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag pole for Pajero 2014

Hi, Kindly advice how to install a flagpole on Pajero 2014 with tyre cover on back in a way that body is not screwed or altered?
    Also kindly advice a place where it can be done?

Thank you

As i know that there is a place where they can fabricate bracket for the car and it will be fixed without any drilling.
    pajero team can help in this regards more

GaborKaylee rapailo
    Last edited by Saeed FJ; 23rd January 2018, 10:51 AM.
    Saeed Madi aka Saeed FJ
    Yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
    A . L . M . O . S . T 4X4 = Adventurous League of Mountain, Ocean & Sand Thrills

Comment

My Pajero has a handmade support, I try to make some useful photos.
      Last edited by caprihorse; 24th January 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Yes please, Inned help ASAP regarding that. I need to know where can i get it made which should not damage the body or without any drilling. Photos will be a big help.
        Thank you

Comment

Hi,

I usually go to Rajesh at Marshal Care in Umm Ramool. He did my flag pole bracket, front skid plate and he fixed the rear bumper as well.
          The bracket was around 200 AED.

You will find his contact details on the website.

https://www.marshalautocare.com/

BR, Kaylee

Comment

Honestly I would not advise to go to Marshal as it is expencive to fix it there. Everything you shall do is to:

1.Open the tire cover
            2.Unscrew one of the bolts holding the plastic cover against stel pipe frame.
            3.Fix one small steel angle made of any steel sheet 3mm thick tht has two holes. One for bolt and one for flag
            4.Fix your flag to the angle and than take plastic zipers to ix it to the frame on one more place.

Note that no sharp steel parts shall be tuching the spare tire but flag can.

This is 0 cost and it takes you 1 hour if you have basic tools. This is how I did it 2 years ago.
            Rade aka Rapailo
            Silver Pajero ( just follow the oil leaks )

Mobile: +971544464248

Comment

Hi Keylee, how much did you paid at marshal for flag pole fixing?

is it possible if some one can shoe me few pictures for flag pole fixing where body is not damaged?

I missed this trip because i cudnt get my flag pole fixed.

Comment

Hello umarfarooq

This is what I used for my pajero. You can get glass suction holder and flag pole from dragon mart for around aed 40. If you need more information you can call me on 055 301 3612.
                Mahesh.
                Last edited by mahesh_bmj; 5th February 2018, 08:58 AM.

Cheers
                Mahesh...

Mitsubishi Pajero: The unsung hero

Comment

Working...
                X