Renting a car for offroading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting a car for offroading?

Is this possible in Dubai/Sharjah? I'm in the process of changing my car and am missing the desert, any idea if there is anywhere that rents cars for offroading?

Offroad Zone only does it on their guided trips, there is an option in Al Ain who rent LWB patrols for offloading and camping but its in Al Ain. Looking for an option a little closer to home.

Thanks All!

I am also interested - for visiting friends and friends in Dubai without regular access to 4x4s
    Regards

George D

You got to love Jeeps - despite all the faults

Comment

HI Guys did you found any rent a car company ?
      Last edited by rsamuel; 3rd August 2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Yes but they're in Al Ain. They're called overland 4x4 I found them on Instagram. Fully kitted out lwb patrols. They were all Autos so very easy to drive, I found they lacked a bit of power for the big dunes in Al wagon but I was struggling with the auto box not shifting when under power but that probably because I was used to driving a swb manual jeep... *The cars were in great condition I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.*

Comment

you can also rent any stock FJ from any rent a car and head to the desert .. at least in RAK , the rent a car companies wont mind that.

Comment

Working...
          X