No announcement yet.

Jeep Adventure Days - 2 & 3 March 2018

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Adventure Days - 2 & 3 March 2018

Hello to Jeep Owners,

I received an email about an off road event for Jeepers - which I believe becoming endangered species in the club. I do not know what it is going to be like but I put my name against it. It is organized/sponsored by Alfuttaim. If you did not hear about it before, now you heard! And if you are interested, check the link below. A bit more information reads as;

Join us for the first ever Jeep Adventure Days, an off-road event on an exclusive purposebuilt track in the heart of Dubai this March 02nd and 03rd. Scores of vendors and hundreds of Jeep lovers are expected to be a part of this exciting event. Here are just some of the highlights Jeep lovers can look forward to enjoy at Jeep Adventure Days.

There will be various obstacles on a course set up to mimic a trail. Obstacles will include concrete culver pipes, boulders, cement block, sand and mud baths. There is even a 5 meter bridge trailer to navigate.

But the course really is for every driver. There are bypasses around each obstacle and the Jeep Marshals will be on site with recovery vehicles to winch any stuck driver out of a bind. All levels of drivers will enjoy this course whether they are in a stock Jeep or something that is really built for the task.

Comments welcomed...