Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Camping season soon to Start.

Hi all,

As was announced during family time on our latest newbie trip, the camping season is about to start (subject to good weather). I would like to request if possible from the management and older members to share with the rest of us reliable camping gear and where to get it.
    It is easy to go out there and get a tend and a sleeping bag just to figure out on your first trip that you wasted your money.

Any input is well appreciated.

Thank you in advance for all the upcoming replies
    Giorgio
    IT NEVER GETS EASIER
    YOU JUST GET
    STRONGER

Originally posted by yorgoch View Post
    Hi all,

As was announced during family time on our latest newbie trip, the camping season is about to start (subject to good weather). I would like to request if possible from the management and older members to share with the rest of us reliable camping gear and where to get it.
    It is easy to go out there and get a tend and a sleeping bag just to figure out on your first trip that you wasted your money.

Any input is well appreciated.

Thank you in advance for all the upcoming replies
    You have a twin cab F150, you do not need a tent or a sleeping bag ! Ask Mo Sh about his setup. I believe he can sleep fully stretched out inside the truck somehow, and he is bigger than you, just bring a pillow and a blanket from home!
    Yellow JKU
    056 505 6557

Comment

http://www.almost4x4.com/forums/foru...2-sweihan-camp
      Yellow JKU
      056 505 6557

Comment

hi,

if you are looking for a tent like in the picture below, I doubt that you will find it in the local market. you might need to order it online. I was looking for a similar one in the past, but then when I saw the reviews I changed my mind. because fitting and folding is quiet a pain. they say that it needs 10 minutes to fit it, but I read a lot of reviews saying that it takes much longer. many people will say 10 to 15 minutes is fine, but I know my self, I will be frustrated and eventually sleep in the truck bed without a tent :P

Click image for larger version

Name:	tent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	89853

Comment

Working...
        X