Free Style.

bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

We all met at shuwaib, We were briefed and we started to move. I knew since beginning that this will be action packed drive. We started in good note and then sudenly Goldy started to behave abnormal. RPM would cut off at 2500 and it refused to climb. I was quite relaxed as we had our very own abujimmypedia ( Our very own wikipedia for Cherokee ) with us. Thanks a ton abu jimmy for always being our guardian angel. He did reset the error codes and then goldy performed much better. Drive route was absolutely challenging and Khatib we want more of these and that too regularly to upgrade our skill sets. We had a wonderful drive with out any stucks or pop out's . We made well before time to badayer and we then moved towards Big Red. We played around between big red and pink rock and then finally at sunset we settled at big red to watch crazy people playing with their toys. We enjoyed those moments with some amazing Tea and coffee from Buti. Thanks Buti for lovely tea . Soon as time passed by we all decided to move back . Thanks Khatib , abu jimmy ,lamboo , mark , salhinai , eric and all the members to make this drive wonderful . Missed you bu salem , yoghy and rashid ...
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

This drive jus reminded me what i was missing throught these months :p
Lifes good when you drive with almost 4x4 :D
buti
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks Iskander . I really enjoyed with all of u .
buti
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi to all . First of all, I want to thank Abu hamad , Abu jimmy and Lampoo to that kaind of driving , It was really agreat free style , the route was amazing and challenging , I got very good experience to use my car . After that we had a friendly gathering , top of big red . It was little bit worried , because a lot cars were coming to us with very high speed .
In general , it was amazing .
Thanks to all . See u next free style .