Almost4x4Â*10thÂ*anniversary

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Awesome Awesome Awesome...
What a place, what a collaboration of friends, well done.
nice choice of Family Activities, and shows... Food was great, smiles were everywhere.
only issue I had was I stopped smoking for a month, but then I managed to smoke for a year while waiting for Kabab :P :innocent:

Keep up the great spirit. see you on the sand :D
Zaidng

Happy anniversary almosters
Its been a year with you guys... a year full of joy and laughter that no words can describe.
Firstly iwould like to thank all the organizers of this event that was really awesome and well prepared.
Secondly thanks to all marshals for getting me to know the techniques of dunes bashing although i still didnt get the opportunity to drive.
Special thanks for [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION] and [MENTION=59]Hamdan[/MENTION] for the special karak throughout this year
And last but not least it was a pleasure meeting my second family
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Arminjune;46092]
only issue I had was I stopped smoking for a month, but then I managed to smoke for a year while waiting for Kabab :P :innocent:

[/quote]

LOL .. That was an overdose , I know better ways to quit " unsmoking " . . . :thumbsup:
What goes around , comes around .
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

First of all. Many thanks for those who put this event on. I am sure there were plenty of hours put in by all concerned. Well it paid off. The event was a success and all enjoyed it. Good friends, good family, good food, good entertainment.

Thank you founders for forming the club. Our lives are richer for it.

Mark
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Thanks to everyone who has put the effort to make the anniversary celebration a complete success. It was as always a pleasure seeing all my family members again in good shape. I would like to wish ALMOST4x4 founders, Marshals and members all the best and many more happy years to come. Keep up the excellent work.
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulations to the founders, the management team and to the organizers for the success of this event.

It was very well planned and organized. As Mark said, all the hours and efforts which were put in, got paid off.
Thanks for taking care of everything and it was nice see all guests and members going with a big smile on their faces....

A new year to this legacy has started and for sure, the next 12 months will be more exciting and will be celebrated in a much bigger way at the end in 2017.....
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

It was a great day with Almost4x4 family. Thanks to the organizers for this lovely event and all contributed.

And special thanks and congratulations to the founders of this club for sharing their passion with us which changed many of ours life.

Best Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well organized event by everyone . I for one can say that being a part of media team had me flying from convoy 3 to convoy 2 which was fun .
The activities that took place at the camp were mind blowing and simply awesome (couldnt have been done without the members) All in all anohter succsful event pulled together by the almost crew !
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

One year ago, This was My first trip with the Almost 4x4 Club. Now, I am proud to say that after a year the same people who were unknown for me are my second family. throughout the year I have learned a lot, especially in Desert Driving. when I saw an opening to organize the 10th Anniversary, I rushed up to take a spot. because I knew that I had to be a part of the organizing team to give the club something in return for all of their time. the event itself was great. lots of faces, lots of games, lots of fun. to the founders of our Club, Marshals, and Organizers, Thank you for all of your hardwork, it was one great event, and I am proud to be an ALMOSTER.

See you Soon in the Sand.