Eggs In Basket

awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Egg basket version # 7 :-

Thanks for almost4x4 to give me this opportunity to participate. First time i feel alone to drive in the desert.I was affraid what to do if i got stuck then i encourage my self that you can to do well as u r driving in desert since long and i started to drive. and i make my self relaxed and start driving to the point which i got by the MARSHALS. and first two checkpoint they are very near and istead of one i went to another may be cause of GPS navigator problem.but then i came to know that is the wrong point i have to go to other. and afterthat i reached the acurate point one by one with out any stuck. Some points are very difficut and i encourage my self and i done that.

[INDENT]
I would like to give a thank you note of appreciation to the advanced and intermediates who helped in the game: @Hockey, @Daggerfall, @Eric, @ginger, @SINGH, @Mark B, and to the organizers and marshals: @Abu Jimmy, @alshamsi_m, @zico, @Yoghybear, @ALKHATIB, @Rashidjass to support us. and i really enjoyed the event and i came back to ending point with in 29 minutes.

THANKS ALMOST4x4 for arranging this trip hope to get more in future :)

[/INDENT]

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

First of all, I would like to thank [MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION], [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] and all for accepting me as part of egg basket of this year as a challenger. It was my first time alone in the desert and first time with gps as well and really wondering how many of the points i could reach. But when you start and see yourself alone, the love of duty on the sand pushes you to make it happen.

It was another Almost style of challenge which is traditionally a real challenge itself without the need for specifically naming it as a challenge. If you dont try it, you will never learn. If you want to learn it, be part of any Almost challenge...even a weekend drive, egg basket or catch me if u can...