almost4x4 style in Sweihan ( 5\11\2010 )

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear All
It was a long drive to Sweihan, we had the Friday prayer then we head to Al Fayaa Station where everybody started to join. Ali Thamer & Sabah were the first to arrive and Al Khatib along with Shebo were that last.11 cars joined this trip & 1 Quad Bike

Well drove to the deflating point then had the briefing before we hit to the sand. The first 15 Km were marshes and sand tracks but then we made it to the dunes. It was a challenging combination, Soft sand, white & direct sun light with no shades so you can’t tell where the edges are or are you going up or down??? Amazingly everybody passed it with no stuck.:032: Then we drive to the water Oasis in Al Khatim area I believe. From there, we drove for around 10 km until we passed by a camp site with around 4 families enjoying the weather & trees shade.

After crossing halfway, the big dunes started were we enjoyed the safari style dive on those dunes until sun sit. We stopped to enjoy the sun sit and relax after a long drive and charging for the night drive. After 45 min we started to night drive heading to the end point. It was really challenging since the biggest dunes were the last part. We all had great time and ended the trip as planned at 8 pm. From there everybody drove to Sweihan Petrol Station to fill up full & going home with nice memories of this area.

Before I leave I would like Thank the following:

1. Falcon & Hamand ... Thanks guys for your help when I lost my second lead & my sweeper
2. The brothers Samer & Baher for joining us.
3. Wasem's friends... sorry I didn't get their names
4. The Quad Driver ( Ibrahim ) sorry for the sand splashes I gave you :013:

Well guys … till me your part of the trip
Thanks
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

it was really one of the most amazing trips ever! i enjoyed it a lot! the most amazing thing i liked was the danger of the track. it was exciting and full of action. the most amazing thing happened with me is when i was drifting on the dune and my friend ate too much sand hahahaha plus the sand was entering from the right window and getting out off the left window so i ate some, too! finally, i want to thank all of the marshals and the sweeper and special thanks for abo Salim for this wonderful and exciting trip. can't wait for the next trip.

thanks
Lamboo
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Thanks Lambo
But I have a question for you.... regarding the sand going through all the windows ... are you driving a Cherokee or a Buggy??
:011:
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

hahahahaaaay nice question...but relly ate too much sand...relly its anice and exciting trip...see you soon, ,

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx
Sam

From my side, and first of all I am so happy and glad I had the chance to meet all of you gentlemen … I would like to thank Mr. Al Shamsi & Mr. Al Khateeb for allowing me & my brother to join. it was a very nice and amazing day, sure you can say it was my first time on true sand, so I did not dare to get my Jeep :) …

I did not feel any danger or scared .. I also did not eat any sands lamboo :D … just had a wonderful time and met an amazing friends …..

I will make sure to come and join you again …

Thanx

SAM
sabah
Advance
Advance

I would thanks all the leaders that made this trip easy and safe even it was extreme drive level.
This trip was distinguished than others. because we noticed that only the drivers that are capable to drive this level participated.
I think 4X4 grant us 4 main gaols to reach

1- For fun
2- For safe
3- For challenge
4- For skillness

SABAH NOR
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=sabah;949]I would thanks all the leaders that made this trip easy and safe even it was extreme drive level.
This trip was distinguished than others. because we noticed that only the drivers that are capable to drive this level participated.
I think 4X4 grant us 4 main gaols to reach

1- For fun
2- For safe
3- For challenge
4- For skillness

SABAH NOR[/quote]

Hi Sabah
You remainded me of the 4Fs

1. Find :057:
2. Feel :021:
3. F..... :032:
4. Forget :036:
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

Fairest I want to thank Abu Salem and Al Khateeb for the greeeeeeeeeeeet trip:045:
It is the fairest time to be the nearest one home in this Season :021:but as Always I am the last one het home:012: because after the good time I remember that we most drive back to the meeting point and bring the titanic (titan) to carry the Rapter:035: and somebody must wait with the Rapter :036:so we wait more than one our but it was nice to get know Each other more and chitchat:047::058:.
Finally lamboo use the AC loooooool:058::058::058:
sabah
Advance
Advance

Dear Al Shamsi
Our group named 4X4
May be i I explained just the first 4
Sabah Nor
admin

[quote=alshamsi_m;951]Hi Sabah
You remainded me of the 4Fs

1. Find :057: