Warming Up

azma

Hello dear Almosters,

Big thanks to @Mazaaj for this interesting and learning trip, the dunes were small but quite tricky, learned few things.
Thanks to @zico & @alshamsi_m for their supervision and instructions.
The hero of the trip was @Mark B, as usual he is in the front lines always when it comes to help and assist the other members, he spent more than 40mn under the grand cherokee in 47c weather :melt:, the marshals awarded him with little warm up for intermidiates, thanks to @Mark B for taking me as a passenger, it was an adrinaline rush experience.

Thanks to all the members for their participation.

below is the trip summury in numbers:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2580[/ATTACH]
Ankit

Hello Almosters,

Thanks to Mazaaj and all the marshals for arranging this trip. It was a new experience to conquer technical dunes.
In the beginning when I saw the dunes I thought its small and easy :innocent:. But in just 1st climb I got to know if I put too much power the car will fly on the other side and miss the track (Alshamshi warned me seeing the acceleration and then he said I told you). After this incidence I became more careful and started enjoying the drive. As promised by Mazaaj it was a real warm up and he dint do any mercy with the Newbies drivers. The trip was going well but in the last grand cherokke broke its back bumper and then Mark B did a commendable job in such a hot weather. I really appreciate all the hard work which Marshals & Rescue team put in, its makes me fell safe all the time.
Overall it was a good learning and now looking forward for much faster and difficult drive.
elena

Hello team,

First of all, i really want to express amy appreciation and gratitude to @Mazaaj for a super trip we had. Impressive lead, interesting track and educational tricks! Side cresting and balancing on the edge of the dunes was challenging at some points but very enjoyable. Repeating bring us to learning and obtaining the skills. How many times we could hear on the radio: "keep the distance, keep the distance!". that's a true part of success. Maintaining an appropriate distance gives you enough speed and momentum to pass the dune or do the arch. Less distance leads to stuck or unexpected change of the route, as one might be afraid of hitting the car in front. Longer distance will lead to loosing a track and unable to see a car in front of you.
All in all we managed very well, even though up to the end the adrenalin in the blood was still boiling and wanted more!

full in hopes to participate more in almost training sessions!

cheers,
elena
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

I was a lucky passenger at the short intermediate drive .I took some photos enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... fb71c0a592
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31