Summer preening drive for club members

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a pleasure to drive with you dear CM/Newbies.

This drive remembered me from where I started and what I learned during my journey with Almost4x4. Please keep driving with us often and after certain time you will feel very proud and satisfied of your achievement from point of view of off-road skills, social and family spirit.

Regards to all and hope to drive with you in the next events. :smile:
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video=youtube;CDlLj9H9Gfo][/video]
azma

[quote=Iskander;42241]Hello Azma,
dont get a Marshall or the Admin wrong if they do not give you the First Star.
It is not that other drivers will not help you, much more each driver should have his tools so one
does not depend on the other one and that in each drive.

So do not be sad, every Marshall made decision is done for a certain reason, belive me you will get your Star
and the others will also follow.
Chear up and on you go[/quote]

Dear Iskander,

It worths to try:yarr:, I am not sad or upset, I just wanted to be able to join the newbies trip, hope the marshels will let me.
But all what you mentioned above is right and I agree with you 100%.

Regards,
Hamza
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=azma;42243]Dear Iskander,

It worths to try:yarr:, I am not sad or upset, I just wanted to be able to join the newbies trip, hope the marshels will let me.
But all what you mentioned above is right and I agree with you 100%.

Regards,
Hamza[/quote]

Dear Azma,

I really appreciate your passion and interest in joining our trips. The requirements was set for your own safety.

I can help with getting your first star if you could at least send me a picture of the missing tools through whats app.

Regards,
Mazaaj
Arabasque

Thanks [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION] and the rest of the Almost4x4 Team including Founders, Organizers, Marshals, Advanced and Intermediates and Crew to make last weekend´s drive possible and thanks [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] for the very nice masterclass which can be watched in the following link: https://youtu.be/0-1__frSTno
azma

[quote=Mazaaj;42249]Dear Azma,

I really appreciate your passion and interest in joining our trips. The requirements was set for your own safety.

I can help with getting your first star if you could at least send me a picture of the missing tools through whats app.

Regards,
Mazaaj[/quote]

Dear [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION],

I am so happy that I joined this fabulous club and this whole discussion about the Star it's just a way to break the ice with ALMOST 4x4 Family :Psmiley:.

Unfortunately, I can't send you the photo as I sold my car and the buyer took the jack with it, you remember that I told you about selling it to buy a proper off road car, now I am quite confused between several choices, and the top on the list is Xtrerra, it's cheap and fit the purpose, especially because I am a beginner and I don't want to spend a lot of money on a car that I will probably destroy:yarr:.

So, what do you think? is it a good off road car? does it need any extra modifications?

Thanks,
Hamza