Clash of the Clans

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

i think many people were confused because the structure of how it was posted about the cost was in one full sentence.

"After the game there will certificate for the winning team and open dinner for 260 dhs per person only. "

many think or probably thats what you meant, that the winner will get 260 per person. che ching

unless you meant to say:

"After the game there will certificate for the winning team.

open dinner for 260 dhs per person only."
desert_jellyfish

[quote=alshamsi_m;34471]SORRY GUYS .... the event had been canceled :XD:[/quote]

did i just read the JALS retreat bu salem? :056: :011:
desert_jellyfish

[quote=Arminjune;34472]che ching[/quote]

CHE CHING is right! unfortunately that's not the case :x_x:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

It is an event ... We are going to play a game of paint ball and to play this game you have to pay 260 dhs per person the pakeg includes the following :

1. Playing three games.
2. You get 100 bullets per game.
3. You get dinner.
4. The winning team will get certificate ***

I made it in simple English , I hope everyone understands it by now

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

So they said JALS are less with manpower so ill bring all the fire power :grin:.... GoGoGo JALS.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1834[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desert_jellyfish

[quote=alshamsi_m;34475]I made it in simple English , I hope everyone understands it by now[/quote]

it was still quite simple in previous replies bu salem but regardless....
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you for everyone who tries to help or feels sorry for JALS. We appreciate it...but let me highlight some advantages we have:

1. By the number of members in our team - we will be in the defending position :like:
2. According to the story ("...They used to attack other clans to take away their resources, slave the women , children and use their men as worries in their army...") and simple maths we need to shoot down 4-5 JEEPERS to make our teams equal. It means that every killed JEEPER will be granted by JALS with a second life... (:032: I might be wrong about it, because it's my first play here. Better to check with Lions)
3. [quote]"Jeeper Spy's get ready..." Iskander[/quote]
I would like to see the person who will shoot my back after I give him/her the chance to return their investment (260 dhs) by continuing to play with us :028:
4. I sincerely believe that the souls of some JEEPERS prefer to stand up for JALS, but because of their own cars, they will have to fight for "themselves".

Guys, after all, we are Almosters... Let's enjoy the battle and push the limits as far as we can, without changing our personality.

Love you all...see you on Friday.
admin

[quote=Oxana;34481]Thank you for everyone who tries to help or feels sorry for JALS. We appreciate it...but let me highlight some advantages we have:

1. By the number of members in our team - we will be in the defending position :like:
2. According to the story ("...They used to attack other clans to take away their resources, slave the women , children and use their men as worries in their army...") and simple maths we need to shoot down 4-5 JEEPERS to make our teams equal. It means that every killed JEEPER will be granted by JALS with a second life... (:032: I might be wrong about it, because it's my first play here. Better to check with Lions)
I would like to see the person who will shoot my back after I give him/her the chance to return their investment (260 dhs) by continuing to play with us :028:
4. I sincerely believe that the souls of some JEEPERS prefer to stand up for JALS, but because of their own cars, they will have to fight for "themselves".

Guys, after all, we are Almosters... Let's enjoy the battle and push the limits as far as we can, without changing our personality.

Love you all...see you on Friday.[/quote]

my small simpel answer

[video=youtube_share;LiM3dv7JoYU][/video]
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Still trying to convince wifey to let me go... Will know by evening... Hope its not too late then...