Ladies Drive

Rita Soficaru
Club Member
Club Member

That would be a first for me, so please, be gentle! :) So much looking forward to it!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Jo27;30296]Great initiative... looking forward to drive with the ONLY LADIES gang :yo !:[/quote]

Hi Jo ... This is the Second Ladies Drive in this year ... Hope you can join us

[quote=Rita Soficaru;30304]That would be a first for me, so please, be gentle! :) So much looking forward to it![/quote]

The Drive will be designed for you GIRLS ... So it is going to be YOUR KIND OF FUN :evanwhateverlinethi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Hiba

Can't miss this
admin

hope all of you get safe & great drive
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Hiba;30321]Can't miss this[/quote]

I was waiting for this announcement. If you have trouble with Fida, I'll explain him the importance of this drive for you on my own way. :killzonesmiley:
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;30329]
I'll explain him the importance of this drive for you on my own way. :killzonesmiley:[/quote]

:like:
Hiba

[quote=caprihorse;30329]I was waiting for this announcement. If you have trouble with Fida, I'll explain him the importance of this drive for you on my own way. :killzonesmiley:[/quote]
Thank you Silvester. I think he will behave otherwise he is all yours
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=Hiba;30333]Thank you Silvester. I think he will behave otherwise he is all yours[/quote]
Hmmmmmm
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

I'm amazed, that our female new comers can register without any questions and they are just in, registered and accepted. On the other hand male (panicking) new comers, or older drivers, (at other trips) are just raising unnecessary posts, claiming "I cannot, I'm not allowed, I cannot access and similar bad excuses" with registrations.

Hats up to all ladies, I want to create Ladies Only Off-roading Club.
muaz

[quote=caprihorse;30389]I'm amazed, that our female new comers can register without any questions and they are just in, registered and accepted. On the other hand male (panicking) new comers, or older drivers, (at other trips) are just raising unnecessary posts, claiming "I cannot, I'm not allowed, I cannot access and similar bad excuses" with registrations.

Hats up to all ladies, I want to create Ladies Only Off-roading Club.[/quote]

just remember my mom when she said to me: if you can't do it leave it for me !!!!! and if you can do it i can do it better !!!!!