looking for Rims and Tires xj 94

FSL

[quote=maze;22286]My friend bought a new wrangler sport changed the rims and tires.. he offered his original but still brand new tires to me, they are 16 inch rims and i know the pattern is little different, the Xj is 5x4.5 while those are 5x5 right! is there anywhere i can buy the adaptor from here or should i order them from the US? oh he offered them to me for free thats why im asking if its worth it...[/quote]

get those wheels and tires from your friend... take them to tire shops on bmw road and exchange them for the tire and wheels you want :011:
you might get some money back or pay some amount on top but that all depends on your negotiation skills :045:
maze
Club Member
Club Member

thats another good idea... they are brand new i guess!! would rather do that to be honest..
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=FSL;22288]get those wheels and tires from your friend... take them to tire shops on bmw road and exchange them for the tire and wheels you want :011:
you might get some money back or pay some amount on top but that all depends on your negotiation skills :045:[/quote]

Surely beneficial :045:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

do the XJ and JK bolt patterns match?
maze
Club Member
Club Member

Nop XJ is 5x4.5 and JK is 5x5... but u can get an adaptor/spacer to change that!