Hella Black Magic Driving Lights

Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

Hi friends.

I am looking for a set of these lights in the UAE, the Hella distributor has not hear of them !!

Has anyone seen them around and if so can you let me know where to get them locally.

has anyoen tried them or has some feedback on them ?

I want to install them on the FJ Bumper and the looks are wicked and will match my black headlights. The price is also pretty good

Here is the link
http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-12-Volt-55- ... B0002MA4T8[ATTACH=CONFIG]1251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1253[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mosalf

Hi all, this is concerning the FJ cruiser. Wasif gave me an idea, I have four Hella lights mounted on Baja style rack on the roof rack. I figure I can do away with the rack and mount three lights between my OEM lights and one behind. Since the Electricals are done already, i dont have to worry about the wiring. What i want to know is how to fix these lights on the front bumper and if someone can recommend a place for this.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

[quote=Desert Fox;22006]Hi all, this is concerning the FJ cruiser. Wasif gave me an idea, I have four Hella lights mounted on Baja style rack on the roof rack. I figure I can do away with the rack and mount three lights between my OEM lights and one behind. Since the Electricals are done already, i dont have to worry about the wiring. What i want to know is how to fix these lights on the front bumper and if someone can recommend a place for this.[/quote]

Wasif thinks he may have also mentioned how to mount them on the bumper.....you are still having short term memory lapses.....
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

You might find them in Auto Plus (thier products in website is not updated) in Dubai close to Ramy4x4..or let Ramy order it for u

http://autoplusuae.com/products/hella/index.shtml